NARS Audacious Lipstick, Lana uploaded by Dana A.NARS Audacious Lipstick, Lana uploaded by Dana A.

BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

NARS Audacious Lipstick, Lana
  • "I'm sad because NARS isn't cruelty free anymore. Which does mean a lot to me. But these lipsticks used to be my favorite. Their red shades like Lana are gorgeous. The formula is super creamy and comfortable. I would recommend to everyone." in 3 reviews
Kelsey S.
i personally really like this lipstick i thought it was very creamy and pigmented and complemented my skin tone very well i will repurchase this again and would recommend the lipstick to someone i thought it stayed on good like any other lipstick it did stain my lips but that seems normal for the color
Noga E.
Portland, OR
Extremely pigmented. Very similar to Nars Heat Wave and Mac Lady Danger but different enough for me to justify having them all, though that might just be because orange-red is my favorite. This goes on like a dream and is very comfortable to wear. Slightly satin finish. Makes me feel fancy because I know it cost $32 lol
Layla N.
Hampton Bays, NY
Kelsey H.
louisville
I like this product okay, but it was my first time and I was not as pleased as I thought. The packaging was great and I loved that, but it did not last long and required multiple applications. I would not recommend to others.
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
Generally I wear liquid lipsticks so they stay all day without need to touch up but this shade got me dying to try it out. The Audacious Lipsticks stay on all day and are not drying at all for me.
Lana is this perfect orange/red shade that looks perfect with my super fair skin.
There are so many reds that make me look awful and cheap so I was really excited to find this one.
Also; I love the magnetic part of the Nars lipstick casing so I never have to worry about destroying my $35.00 lipstick inside of my purse.
I would certainly recommend this lipstick to friends although most would opt for a less bold shade I'm sure. I plan to slowly purchase every single one.
Frida R.
the formual is very smooth and glides on the lips nicely and i love al the color assortments they have i just with it was a little longer wear.
Jennifer L.
National City, CA
I love NARS. They are my go to brand and they never fail me. Whether it's the foundation or highlight. They're spot on
Jessica C.
Loved the color went on smooth. Stayed on for a long time. Easy to use. Would buy it again. 8/10
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Smooth application and beautiful color. Probably my favorite red after ruby woo from mac.
Hannah M.
Fort McMurray, AB
the best red lipstick i have ever owned! it glides on easily and stays on for hours upon hours! every time i wear this i get compliments and i love showing them the magnetic lid!