48 varieties available
NARS Audacious Lipstick
Cult-favorite Audacious Lipstick is so shamelessly seductive in touch and texture—the sensation is audacious. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage in a spectrum of shades. Bold, ultra-saturated color feels hydrating and stays put—does not bleed or feather. The NARS logo is embossed on the lipstick bullet. Bold by design. Shamelessly seductive. An Allure Best of Beauty winner.
- Luxuriously Full Coverage With One Weightless Stroke: Weightless And Creamy Texture Applies Smoothly And Evenly To Deliver Complete Coverage With Just One Swipe.
- Bold, Saturated Color That Won't Bleed Or Feather: High-impact Pigments Deliver Intense Color That Lasts Without Bleeding Or Feathering.
- Healthier Looking Lips With Every Application: Micro-sized Lipid Spheres Together With Portulaca Extract, An Ingredient Known To Plump And Hydrate, Help Lips Appear Fuller, Firmer And More Curvaceous. Tamanu Oil Nourishes Lips To Smooth And Soften. White Mushroom Extract, An Ingredient Known To Have A Brightening Effect, Helps Lips Gradually Appear More Even Toned And Vibrant, Even After Removing Lipstick.
How To Use:
For Full Coverage With One Stroke, Apply Directly From The Bullet Or With The #30 Precision Lip Brush.
To Create A Perfectly Defined Lip, Apply Instant Line And Pore Perfector Around The Edge Of The Mouth And Pat In. Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer On Top And Blend. Line Lips With Velvet Lip Liner And Fill In. Finish With Audacious Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 260 Q&A
NARS Audacious Lipstick
- "This lipstick is on the pricey side but it is totally worth it . its the perfect creamy matte and it comes in a variety of colors its last all day long ." in 248 reviews
- "Nars is such a great great brand! I am so so in love with their lipsticks! They have such pretty colors that provide a long lasting use. They are not as cheap as any other lipstick from drug stores or from any other brand, they are expensive but worth buying! These are so so soft when applied into the lips and gives them a great amount of moisture so they don't crack." in 100 reviews
- "This is a lipstick that's worththr price and hype. Creamy, comfortable, long-lasting and not drying. I wouldn't say it is hydrating like a lip balm but this did not make my lips peel unlike other lipsticks. I would buy other colors but with that price tag I have to make sure it's something as wearable as this Anna shade so I can use it everyday." in 69 reviews
This lipstick is 100% worth the price tag - it lasts longer than any other lipstick I've used, and the colors are on point with current trends. The cap locks on with a powerful magnet - you NEVER have to worry about throwing it in your bag and heading out the door!
Great for everyday wear. Cream formula and long lasting. I'd recommend. Vanessa is a lovely color. Worth the price.
Favorite every day lipstick! Feels good in lips, not drying, long wearing power. Almost need to rebuy
Fantastic, creamy formula. Comparable to Bite Beauty's newest lipstick line. These glide on nicely with or without a lip liner. They last longer with a lip liner but are not by any means long wear. Be prepared to touch up through the day or night, especially if you're eating or drinking.
Save your money. Just don’t. Doesn’t stay. Over priced. Just really don’t even bother purchasing.
Q & A
I see these getting amazing reviews everywhere but I want to know what makes them so special? Are they truly worth the price?
Is this lipstick matte or satin?
How do these lipsticks last through a meal? And how do they compare to other lines of lipstick??
Is this one good for dry, chapped lips? Will it last long?
Is the lipstick moisturizing on the lips?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos