BY NARS #2 in Lipstick

Cult-favorite Audacious Lipstick is so shamelessly seductive in touch and texture—the sensation is audacious. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage in a spectrum of shades. Bold, ultra-saturated color feels hydrating and stays put—does not bleed or feather. The NARS logo is embossed on the lipstick bullet. Bold by design. Shamelessly seductive. An Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Benefits:

• Luxuriously Full Coverage With One Weightless Stroke: Weightless And Creamy Texture Applies Smoothly And Evenly To Deliver Complete Coverage With Just One Swipe.
  • Bold, Saturated Color That Won't Bleed Or Feather: High-impact Pigments Deliver Intense Color That Lasts Without Bleeding Or Feathering.
  • Healthier Looking Lips With Every Application: Micro-sized Lipid Spheres Together With Portulaca Extract, An Ingredient Known To Plump And Hydrate, Help Lips Appear Fuller, Firmer And More Curvaceous. Tamanu Oil Nourishes Lips To Smooth And Soften. White Mushroom Extract, An Ingredient Known To Have A Brightening Effect, Helps Lips Gradually Appear More Even Toned And Vibrant, Even After Removing Lipstick.

How To Use:

For Full Coverage With One Stroke, Apply Directly From The Bullet Or With The #30 Precision Lip Brush.
To Create A Perfectly Defined Lip, Apply Instant Line And Pore Perfector Around The Edge Of The Mouth And Pat In. Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer On Top And Blend. Line Lips With Velvet Lip Liner And Fill In. Finish With Audacious Lipstick.

• What's everyone's favourite shade? I'm particularly inter...5 Answers
  • is the lipstick worth the price the colors look amazing.2 Answers
  • Is this one good for dry, chapped lips? Will it last long?6 Answers
NARS Audacious Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is on the pricey side but it is totally worth it . its the perfect creamy matte and it comes in a variety of colors its last all day long ." in 248 reviews
  • "Nars is such a great great brand! I am so so in love with their lipsticks! They have such pretty colors that provide a long lasting use. They are not as cheap as any other lipstick from drug stores or from any other brand, they are expensive but worth buying! These are so so soft when applied into the lips and gives them a great amount of moisture so they don't crack." in 100 reviews
  • "This is a lipstick that's worththr price and hype. Creamy, comfortable, long-lasting and not drying. I wouldn't say it is hydrating like a lip balm but this did not make my lips peel unlike other lipsticks. I would buy other colors but with that price tag I have to make sure it's something as wearable as this Anna shade so I can use it everyday." in 69 reviews
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Audacious in Audrey is a shade to DIE FOR. The formula is just amazing it will stay put and won't bleed or smush anywhere. The color pigment is from another word and it makes your lips feel so soft and silky. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I also have a different purple shade I bought in the New York boutique and the formula is just as good. The color payoff is so good you'll have a hard time finishing it.
ashley h.
Grand Island, NY
Review for: RAQUEL more...
This is a really good lipstick and the color is perfect. I love been looking for a nice pinky nude lipstick for awhile now and I’m so glad I tried this. Looking forward to trying other colors from the line.
Sarah B.
Washington, DC
This is a nice color but I personally don’t like browns so I ended up giving it away. I think this looks good on those who have fair to medium toned skin. Easy to apply goes on smooth but again moisturize.
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This lipstick is so amazing. It is such a pretty rose nude. I love the packaging of nars. they always kill it in the packaging game. The lipsticks are also so incredibly creamy and they stay on for a while!! Definitely would recommend this!!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Review for: ANITA more...
Purchased this lipstick at Sephora today and absolutely love the color. It’s opaque and creamy in finish with a touch of matte. I love Nars lipsticks and when I find a shade I love... I’m in love where I want to buy more than 1 but I purchased the stores last one and I hope to find more.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: ANITA more...
NARS is amazing.. These are the best colors. I have so many lipsticks but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long. is amazing!
Tori W.
High pigment. Easy use. Purposeful
Placement and glide. What more can you do for? I would like more long wearing, but I won’t complain with color this good. The packaging is super sleek and easy to carry. I really enjoy this product!💋
Jinny ♡.
Los Angeles, CA
Love NARS lippies! Not drying and super pigmented. Also the color lasts throughout the night which is a definite plus! An added bonus is the sleek packaging with the magnetic closure. Love Love Love!
Jennifer C.
Bergenfield, NJ
The perfect shade of burgundy! Charlotte is my go-to classic lip color. I feel like it compliments nearly every skin tone. I also love the Audacious formula which truly lasts all day without faking or fading!
Melissa D.
This color! The creamy application and long wear! This product is beyond. I expected much less that I got and the longevity alone makes the price tag worth it. It doesn't dry out my lips and leaves them looking full and smooth. I definitely would recommend this, or any other color from this particular line. NARS has predominantly phenomenal makeup. This product is no exception.
Caroline B.
I see these getting amazing reviews everywhere but I want to know what makes them so special? Are they truly worth the price?
Krystal R.
Gadsden, AL
Is this lipstick matte or satin?
Kaylee D.
Garland , TX
How do these lipsticks last through a meal? And how do they compare to other lines of lipstick??
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is this one good for dry, chapped lips? Will it last long?
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Is the lipstick moisturizing on the lips?