NARS Audacious Lipstick
Cult-favorite Audacious Lipstick is so shamelessly seductive in touch and texture—the sensation is audacious. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage in a spectrum of shades. Bold, ultra-saturated color feels hydrating and stays put—does not bleed or feather. The NARS logo is embossed on the lipstick bullet. Bold by design. Shamelessly seductive. An Allure Best of Beauty winner.
- Luxuriously Full Coverage With One Weightless Stroke: Weightless And Creamy Texture Applies Smoothly And Evenly To Deliver Complete Coverage With Just One Swipe.
- Bold, Saturated Color That Won't Bleed Or Feather: High-impact Pigments Deliver Intense Color That Lasts Without Bleeding Or Feathering.
- Healthier Looking Lips With Every Application: Micro-sized Lipid Spheres Together With Portulaca Extract, An Ingredient Known To Plump And Hydrate, Help Lips Appear Fuller, Firmer And More Curvaceous. Tamanu Oil Nourishes Lips To Smooth And Soften. White Mushroom Extract, An Ingredient Known To Have A Brightening Effect, Helps Lips Gradually Appear More Even Toned And Vibrant, Even After Removing Lipstick.
How To Use:
For Full Coverage With One Stroke, Apply Directly From The Bullet Or With The #30 Precision Lip Brush.
To Create A Perfectly Defined Lip, Apply Instant Line And Pore Perfector Around The Edge Of The Mouth And Pat In. Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer On Top And Blend. Line Lips With Velvet Lip Liner And Fill In. Finish With Audacious Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 250 Q&A
- "This lipstick is on the pricey side but it is totally worth it . its the perfect creamy matte and it comes in a variety of colors its last all day long ." in 248 reviews
- "Nars is such a great great brand! I am so so in love with their lipsticks! They have such pretty colors that provide a long lasting use. They are not as cheap as any other lipstick from drug stores or from any other brand, they are expensive but worth buying! These are so so soft when applied into the lips and gives them a great amount of moisture so they don't crack." in 100 reviews
- "This is a lipstick that's worththr price and hype. Creamy, comfortable, long-lasting and not drying. I wouldn't say it is hydrating like a lip balm but this did not make my lips peel unlike other lipsticks. I would buy other colors but with that price tag I have to make sure it's something as wearable as this Anna shade so I can use it everyday." in 69 reviews
I love that these lipsticks are named after classic style and beauty icons. As always, the NARS’ packaging is super chic.
My most worn shades are Anita (antique rose), Annabella (poppy red) and Mona (mahogany.) I would advise using a lip liner with the reds and deeper shades so that they won’t bleed. I don’t think that the $34 price tag is too steep considering the high quality of these lipsticks.
Pictured in photo from left to right: Mona and Rita (in Holiday 2016 limited edition packaging)
Grace is a gorgeous neon red that I find perfect for the summer or whenever I want to feel positively electric. It's also a sweetly, Betty Draper kind of shade too. This was the first NARS purchase I've ever splurged on - my first foray was the Sephora birthday gift mini pencils which I loved, so I knew I was getting into something good. The packaging is a designer's dream: the sleek-matte feel and look, the magnetic closure, the geometry: I could speak volumes of praise on the packaging alone.
But the color of Grace is really unique, which is why I picked it up. Neon red? A vibrant pink-red? This Audacious lipstick is rich in pigment and glides effortlessly when applying. It does transfer, and if you're not too careful, it gets on your teeth -- after all it's not an all-day liquid lipstick. If you enjoy retro-chic and luxe products, I highly recommend.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos