BY NARS

Cult-favorite Audacious Lipstick is so shamelessly seductive in touch and texture—the sensation is audacious. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage in a spectrum of shades. Bold, ultra-saturated color feels hydrating and stays put—does not bleed or feather. The NARS logo is embossed on the lipstick bullet. Bold by design. Shamelessly seductive. An Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Benefits:

• Luxuriously Full Coverage With One Weightless Stroke: Weightless And Creamy Texture Applies Smoothly And Evenly To Deliver Complete Coverage With Just One Swipe.
  • Bold, Saturated Color That Won't Bleed Or Feather: High-impact Pigments Deliver Intense Color That Lasts Without Bleeding Or Feathering.
  • Healthier Looking Lips With Every Application: Micro-sized Lipid Spheres Together With Portulaca Extract, An Ingredient Known To Plump And Hydrate, Help Lips Appear Fuller, Firmer And More Curvaceous. Tamanu Oil Nourishes Lips To Smooth And Soften. White Mushroom Extract, An Ingredient Known To Have A Brightening Effect, Helps Lips Gradually Appear More Even Toned And Vibrant, Even After Removing Lipstick.

How To Use:

For Full Coverage With One Stroke, Apply Directly From The Bullet Or With The #30 Precision Lip Brush.
To Create A Perfectly Defined Lip, Apply Instant Line And Pore Perfector Around The Edge Of The Mouth And Pat In. Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer On Top And Blend. Line Lips With Velvet Lip Liner And Fill In. Finish With Audacious Lipstick.

• What's everyone's favourite shade? I'm particularly inter...5 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price?1 Answers
  • is the lipstick worth the price the colors look amazing.2 Answers
NARS Audacious Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is on the pricey side but it is totally worth it . its the perfect creamy matte and it comes in a variety of colors its last all day long ." in 248 reviews
  • "Nars is such a great great brand! I am so so in love with their lipsticks! They have such pretty colors that provide a long lasting use. They are not as cheap as any other lipstick from drug stores or from any other brand, they are expensive but worth buying! These are so so soft when applied into the lips and gives them a great amount of moisture so they don't crack." in 100 reviews
  • "This is a lipstick that's worththr price and hype. Creamy, comfortable, long-lasting and not drying. I wouldn't say it is hydrating like a lip balm but this did not make my lips peel unlike other lipsticks. I would buy other colors but with that price tag I have to make sure it's something as wearable as this Anna shade so I can use it everyday." in 69 reviews
Cheyenne J.
Sioux City
I own this in the shade “Apoline” and have never had a softer, richer lipstick in my life. The formula of these is hands-down the best classic lipstick one I’ve encountered. The price is steep for a non-luxury branded lipstick, but you get what you pay for in this case. The shade I own is close in color to Smashbox’s “Audition,” which I also own, but I gravitate towards this one way more. The cap is magnetic too and adds an expensive feel to the product. Outstanding quality and well worth the investment for such a stunning lipstick!
Chelsea C.
Absolutely beautiful formula and the color is so flattering on my fair, neutral skintone. Really love the smooth application, the rubberized packaging that feels so luxe, and how this is a creamy composition rather than matte or shimmer (which seem to be the only kind of lipsticks you can get these days haha) The color is kind of a browny rose, medium depth and tone I'd say. Looks really good, and I can imagine it is quite universally flattering.
Jasmine B.
Review for: SILVIA, DOMINIQUE, AYA more...
I bought these lipsticks from  Nordstrom Rack for a steal at only $15!!!  I've been wanting to try them for a long time because I know that NARS products are excellent quality but I was hesitant about paying $34 for lipstick.  I'm glad that I made my decision.  The formula is very smooth and easily glides onto the lips.  The colors are opaque and pigmented.  These are not matte lipsticks nor are they transfer proof but the color did last through lunch and dinner.

Some of my favorites are Dominique (medium muted purple), Silvia (medium-deep fuchsia) and Aya (deep chocolate brown).  Dominique is slightly darker and shinier than M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick Men Love Mystery.  Silvia is very similar to  TOM FORD Boys & Girls Lip Color in Jack.  It's a deeper purple than  NARS Audacious Lipstick in Angela and a little brighter than M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick  Daddy's Little Girl.  ColourPop's Friends is a perfect dupe for Aya.  It has a similar warm undertone and cream finish.

Did I mention that each lipstick has a magnetic top?!  This was very surprising.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: ANNABELLA, BRIGITTE, Other more...
NARS’ Audacious Lipsticks are richly pigmented, creamy and long-wearing. They feel very hydrating and comfortable on the lips. I own the shades Anita, Annabella, Brigitte, Claudia, Mona and Rita.

I love that these lipsticks are named after classic style and beauty icons. As always, the NARS’ packaging is super chic.

My most worn shades are Anita (antique rose), Annabella (poppy red) and Mona (mahogany.) I would advise using a lip liner with the reds and deeper shades so that they won’t bleed. I don’t think that the $34 price tag is too steep considering the high quality of these lipsticks.

Pictured in photo from left to right: Mona and Rita (in Holiday 2016 limited edition packaging)
Kendall C.
Gaithersburg
I’ve been in to dark lipsticks recently and honestly these ones are one of the best I ever had in my life I love NARS so much!!! these lipsticks are really good quality a little pricey but trust me they’re worth it you will not regret buying this because… From me having wearing these all the time literally in my opinion best quality of lipsticks YOU could ever have in your life like these lipsticks are life savers when it come to time. You can just throw them in ur bag pack or purse. They make my lips literally so smooth & soft, and I get compliments on wearing this lipstick and these colors. So if you ever want a good Quality lipstick I am telling you these NARSyou these NARS ones are one of the BEST LIPSTICKS I would recommend to you❤🤞🏻️😍
Courtney M.
Pollock, LA
Review for: ANNA more...
The color you see is definitely the color you get! I feel like these can move around sometimes and transfer easy. Other than that, they’re super pretty and highly pigmented. The price is kind of up there, but it’s not ridiculous.
Holly K.
Review for: RAQUEL more...
Perfect pinky nude for every day!!! The satin finish is completely comfortable and hydrating. It stays around a bit when eating or drinking. There is some transfer to a cup but the color stays behind on the lips with this formula especially for deeper shades. Raquel is a lipstick I would totally repurchase after finishing. The bullet is easy to stay within your lipline so you don't need a liner. I wish they were vanilla scented but it is completely orderless. Sometimes non scented lippies have a plastic smell but this doesn't yay! NARS Audacious is a lipstick range that is worth the price.
Kiyomi K.
Review for: VIVIEN more...
Love this color and it apply so smoothly and with full coverage. It’s rather pricey but worth the splurge. Love the magnet top so it doesn’t fall off in your purse. I would definitely buy it again if I had the money to do so.
Moung S.
Kent, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: ANNA more...
I love Nars & their packaging! I love that I have so many that I can stand them up and have the lets spell out NARS!! The formula is one of the best, colors are pigmented and I love that there are many colors to choose from!!
Jillian C.
Clarkston, MI
Pricey, but definitely worth it. If you want a more sheer formula, their regular line of lipsticks is for you. If you want a creamy, pigment-rich, luxurious lipstick, pick up any of their Audacious lipsticks. The packaging is sleek and has a magnetic closure, which is a really nice touch. The lipsticks have a nice satin finish and they apply like an absolute dream. I’ve tried my fair share of lipsticks and nothing comes close to how beautiful this formula is. I’ve also found that these last a decent time on the lips and are easy to reapply.
Caroline B.
I see these getting amazing reviews everywhere but I want to know what makes them so special? Are they truly worth the price?
Krystal R.
Gadsden, AL
Is this lipstick matte or satin?
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
How do these lipsticks last through a meal? And how do they compare to other lines of lipstick??
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is this one good for dry, chapped lips? Will it last long?
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Is the lipstick moisturizing on the lips?