BY NARS

Cult-favorite Audacious Lipstick is so shamelessly seductive in touch and texture—the sensation is audacious. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage in a spectrum of shades. Bold, ultra-saturated color feels hydrating and stays put—does not bleed or feather. The NARS logo is embossed on the lipstick bullet. Bold by design. Shamelessly seductive. An Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Benefits:

• Luxuriously Full Coverage With One Weightless Stroke: Weightless And Creamy Texture Applies Smoothly And Evenly To Deliver Complete Coverage With Just One Swipe.
  • Bold, Saturated Color That Won't Bleed Or Feather: High-impact Pigments Deliver Intense Color That Lasts Without Bleeding Or Feathering.
  • Healthier Looking Lips With Every Application: Micro-sized Lipid Spheres Together With Portulaca Extract, An Ingredient Known To Plump And Hydrate, Help Lips Appear Fuller, Firmer And More Curvaceous. Tamanu Oil Nourishes Lips To Smooth And Soften. White Mushroom Extract, An Ingredient Known To Have A Brightening Effect, Helps Lips Gradually Appear More Even Toned And Vibrant, Even After Removing Lipstick.

How To Use:

For Full Coverage With One Stroke, Apply Directly From The Bullet Or With The #30 Precision Lip Brush.
To Create A Perfectly Defined Lip, Apply Instant Line And Pore Perfector Around The Edge Of The Mouth And Pat In. Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer On Top And Blend. Line Lips With Velvet Lip Liner And Fill In. Finish With Audacious Lipstick.

• What's everyone's favourite shade? I'm particularly interested in...2 Answers
  • I’m looking for an everyday lipstick, will this be suitable?1 Answers
  • How long do these lipsticks last on the lips? Any nude shades tha...4 Answers
Linda Leigh J.
Simonton, TX
Review for: Anita (rose), Other more...
Who doesn’t love Nars lipstick?

One of the few brands I can wear for hours and my lips won’t throw a tantrum because I put a cosmetic on them (I have overly-dramatic lips that bubble and peel, sometimes reacting instantly to a lipstick. I swear all I have to do is smell some products and I know there would be a scene if I actually put it on). Instead, my NARS feels like a cool bath for my lips. Since it’s so pigmented, I can put it on in one swipe, et voila, happy lips!

Putting on my Nars lip color is like an old-fashioned lipstick with real body so when I apply it, I don’t have to have a mirror. The colors are modern, though, so it’s easy for me to find something new every season. Ok, it’s easy to find something new on a whim.... who waits for the seasons to change just to say it’s time for a new color?!
Valerie L.
West Chester
Review for: Jane (terracotta rose) more...
I have Jane color. It’s a midtone peach color and the pigment and formula is amazing. Actually the best quality lipstick I own, I guess that’s why it’s $34. If you have a color in lip you want to wear daily and have it look great it’s worth the price. Would’ve given 5 stars if NARS didn’t intentionally end being cruelty free. I’m actually livid about this because I loved this brand but then they went from being cruelty free to testing on animals? Pretty disgusting to me but I know most people don’t care, so I’m rating based on the quality rather than the morals of people who will continue to buy the brand
Devon H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Charlotte (oxblood burgundy), Anna (dusty mauve), Brigitte (nude rose) more...
These are my "collector" products. REALLY expensive, but also lovely. My favorite of the three I have is probably Brigitte (Anna and Charlotte are much darker on me, so I wear those less). The formula is pigmented, somewhere between satin and matte. It goes on well and has good lasting power. The packaging is heavy and feels luxurious. I think it's important to actually swatch these before buying because the colors look pretty different in person compared to pictures online. Bottom line: $34 is a lot for a lipstick, but I really think it's worth it.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Review for: Anita (rose) more...
This hardly lasted 3 hours. If you check out my photos in my blog exploringmakeupinmy40s you will see by the pictures it was in need of reapply by 3 hours. By 6 hours there was only a ring around my lips. By 9 hours it was only in my wrinkles. Amazingly enough this was a really drying product! I expected a lot more out NARS. Felt like this was a complete waste of money. I will never spend time reapplying all day. So disappointed in this product!
Samantha K.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Raquel (pink beige) more...
I love to formula on this lipstick. It lasts pretty well throughout the day, and I only have to reapply once or twice. The color isn’t perfect for me, but would be great for someone with fairer skin than myself. The downside being, this lipstick is PRICEY. $34?!!? Luckily this was a gift, because ~$20 is the most I usually spend on a lipstick.
Lidia P.
San Diego
I have NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anita, which is a nudist rose color. Gorgeous color - would look good on anyone. Color goes on smooth and while it does last forever, it lasts longer than a lot of other brands. Pricey but the only traditional lipstick I'll wear.
Jess F.
Southern Pines, NC
I didn't want to use a liquid lip for my wedding (I find most formulas ultra drying and not flattering after a couple hours) and ended up Wearing the shade Raquel. I only had to reapply after eating! The formula felt great on the lips and hydrating even after 8+ hours of wear.
Donna J.
Dallas
Review for: Anita (rose) more...
I love love love my lipstick. The color is perfect and it goes on so smooth. I was worried about spending so much for a lipstick but was so surprised at how long it lasted on my lips. I love the packaging it comes in and I would recommends it to others.
Courtney V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Omg these lipsticks are AMAZING! So creamy and pigmented that you only need one swipe on your lips to get full color. Even though they’re a creamy lipstick, the color actually lasts so long on your lips throughout the day. I want to get so many more colors!
velia g.
North Las Vegas
Review for: Catherine more...
I love this product very much its super long lasting and the brand is so awesome i tryed it before i love the results there so life changing on my lips its a new game i love making tutorials with this product its just awesome i love it just talkin about this makes me go and buy 100 of them there so amazing omg i think i am lol💓
Caroline B.
I see these getting amazing reviews everywhere but I want to know what makes them so special? Are they truly worth the price?
Krystal R.
Gadsden, AL
Is this lipstick matte or satin?
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
How do these lipsticks last through a meal? And how do they compare to other lines of lipstick??
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Is the lipstick moisturizing on the lips?
Amanda S.
Just wondering if the audacious lipsticks are worth the hype and the hefty price tag?? I like a pigmented lipstick, but are their better options??