BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

Sabrin H.
"My dermatologist recommended it to me, and it works like a charm," says one user. "I have used every lip balm ... on the planet, and I've never found anything that comes close to this stuff. It healed [my lips] in three days flat!" Another reader chimes in to say her "peeling lips" were already healing by the end of her first day of use. "It does an incredibly good job of protecting your lips (and I've tried everything)," says one reviewer. "Chapped and cracked lips are [now] a thing of the past for me."
Hannah G.
Park ridge
NARS is one of my favorite makeup brands. This lipstick is so expensive, but definitely worth it. It last pretty long, and looks very beautiful. It also lasts long so I don't have to keep buying it.
Nicole O.
Cut Off, LA
I don’t wear red lipstick often, but when I do, this is the lipstick I reach for! I love how smoothly it glides on. It’s super easy to apply and use, but is a bit pricey in my opinion. I am interested in buying this lipstick again when I run out.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This lipstick is lovely. It's a beautiful color, and goes on smoothly. The packaging is nice and gets you very excited to open it. It stays on for a good amount of time and I would definitely recommend it.
member-6f57b221f
This brand is amazing! I love the NaRS products but the lipstick has a good scent to it also. I hate lipsticks that smell disgusting. This shade is so beautiful. I have a yellow undertone and am light medium skin color and it goes great with me! Ideal color when you're searching for reds.
Toni Yakira S.
Lowell, MA
I feel as though there aren't many reds that complement my skin tone but this is the perfect red for me! My lips don't feel dry or chalky when I use this either.
Brooke G.
adrian
This product is very good, it was moisturizing but not too oily or glossy. It lasted all day and it barely budged one bit. The packaging was also very nice and looked like I got my money’s worth just by looking at it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is such a good brand. The pricing is really fair and affordable especially for the quality that you’re receiving. It goes on very smooth, very pigmented and long lasting which is really nice and surprising! I would recommend this for sure!
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Feels grat and light on the lips ! The color is so wonderful and different ! Its such a fun color to have in your collection of lipies !! It lasted for a long time also and I would buy this again in many more different colors!
Amy H.
Molalla, OR
LOVE this formula, I always get compliments on my look when I am wearing this lipstick. The price point is a little bit up there but it is definitely worth the price tag for the quality of the product.