BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

NARS Audacious Lipstick, Carmen (geranium red)
  • "I love this lipstick . Red has always been my favourite lip color, but is very hard to find one that is easy to use, long lasting and most importantly that it doesn't make your face look like a mess. It makes you feel feminine and in power . Iwould totally buy it again . " in 5 reviews
  • "I love NARS lipsticks . Very creamy and smooth application in lips. Yes it’s a lill pricy but cost effective . Definitely invest in such brand . [product:nars-audacious-lipstick-audrey-red-currant]" in 4 reviews
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
This brand is amazing! I love the NaRS products but the lipstick has a good scent to it also. I hate lipsticks that smell disgusting. This shade is so beautiful. I have a yellow undertone and am light medium skin color and it goes great with me! Ideal color when you're searching for reds.
Hannah G.
Park ridge
NARS is one of my favorite makeup brands. This lipstick is so expensive, but definitely worth it. It last pretty long, and looks very beautiful. It also lasts long so I don't have to keep buying it.
Nicole O.
Cut Off, LA
I don’t wear red lipstick often, but when I do, this is the lipstick I reach for! I love how smoothly it glides on. It’s super easy to apply and use, but is a bit pricey in my opinion. I am interested in buying this lipstick again when I run out.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is such a good brand. The pricing is really fair and affordable especially for the quality that you’re receiving. It goes on very smooth, very pigmented and long lasting which is really nice and surprising! I would recommend this for sure!
Amelia H.
Molalla, OR
LOVE this formula, I always get compliments on my look when I am wearing this lipstick. The price point is a little bit up there but it is definitely worth the price tag for the quality of the product.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This lipstick is lovely. It's a beautiful color, and goes on smoothly. The packaging is nice and gets you very excited to open it. It stays on for a good amount of time and I would definitely recommend it.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
Really great product works good a little pricey but worth it and long lasting easy to apply and use easy to take off just use baby oil or makeup removers and I would buy again and it lasts long so wouldn’t have to keep buying
lani p.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the perfect red lip. NARS is such a reputable brand and they never disappoint me. The packaging is sleek and perfect. This is more on the pricey side but it’s worth it.
Toni Yakira S.
Lowell, MA
I feel as though there aren't many reds that complement my skin tone but this is the perfect red for me! My lips don't feel dry or chalky when I use this either.
Christy T.
GEORGETOWN, KY
This Nars lipstick in Carmen is the perfect addition to your little black dress! It's a gorgeous shade of red and goes with just about anything. I love the feel of this lipstick as it lasts! Its so worth it and it's at a great price point as well! I would recommend this to everyone I know!