BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

A N.
Nars really kills it on the packaging for me. I know other people hate what they’re throwing down, but I adore it. I picked up this lipstick from Sephora during a VIB sale. The color is gorgeous and the formula is nice. The lipstick glides right on. That being said, I don’t often splurge on lip products because they are so easily dupable and I find this to be the same. While I really like it and the color is perfect for me, it isn’t worth the cost when you could get something similar from Revlon or Rimmel.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
This color is absolutely fit my skin tine, I'm Asian. The first time I try on and walk out on the street. I just feel everyone looked at my face. (Never feel this before) My friends also gave me a lot of compliment about this shade. There is one bad part is after 3-4 hour my lips feel dry and doesn't look as beautiful as the beginning but I can accept it cuz the color so nice.
Angela S.
Ok so, I’ve tried a lot of lipstick. MAC was my go to in high school but I find when I go for a pigmented Matte one from MAC it ends up over drying on my lips and cracking - not to mention it’s so hard to get it off :( NARS is my go to now because of the fact that it can go on matte but somehow it’s still moisture-SEALING. It’s so deep and gorgeous, and it makes my lips just look amazing. Be warned though - if you kiss your S/O - they will get a bit too :)
Michelle L.
Springfield
Very comfortable and there are some definite good red options! It doesn't have a lot of staying power so plan for touch ups but really, cream lipsticks don't stay like the liquid lipsticks! It's comfortable and pretty. Go for it!
Tori W.
High pigment. Easy use. Purposeful
Placement and glide. What more can you do for? I would like more long wearing, but I won’t complain with color this good. The packaging is super sleek and easy to carry. I really enjoy this product!💋
Sam D.
Kilgore
I looove this lipstick! There are definitely cheaper options, but this lipstick just feels so luxurious and soft and the color payoff is magnificent! NARS always hits the nail on the head when it comes to the shades of their products!
Angie A.
Perfect and affordable product lasts long and
Very thick and creamy when I put it on. I love NARS’s Collection they have so many amazing products that I use for my face.
Yulianie H.
Orlando
The best product ever if you have sensitive skin like me and very nice texture . I love how it feels and it lasts a very long time with a good setting spray. I got mine at ulta. Recommend for sure!!!!
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
Loved this color! It was bold and applied easily! The formula is pretty long lasting and stayed in place for hours. I did do some reapplying and touch ups but the color packed a punch for hours and the price was average for the quality of the product.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I love so many different NARS but their lipsticks are so amazing ! The ligament on all of them are so amazing and look great on your lips. I love the red bc it is the perfect shade of red. I am so happy I can get NARS at ulta now !!
Christina H.