BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
  • "One of my all time favorite lipsticks! The formula is so creamy and glides on beautifully, yet the color lasts for so long!!! Audrey is a gorgeous red berry shade. It makes me feel so glamorous and it just stunning and flattering. Would also work with all skin tones, in my opinion. Can't wait to get some more Audacious lipsticks!! " in 13 reviews
  • "This is such a pretty berry color! It makes my teeth look whiter and is a nice pop of color but not too flashy for when you want something different and pretty. I really like the formula of this lipstick. It is long lasting and does not feel drying on the lips. Definitely on the expensive side but I love it because it's just so versatile. I can apply a full coat for nighttime but I can also apply lightly or just dab on for a hint of color during the day that looks way more natural. Right now this is the only color I own but I definitely plan on buying more!" in 3 reviews
  • "Gave it a 4 because it is not a liquid lipstick. For a matte lipstick, this is absolutely creamy and pigmented! It doesn't leave my lips dry or cracked and creep into the dry lines. Always wear primer or exfoliate! This Audacious line has much more pigmentation than their velvet matte lip pencils" in 3 reviews
A N.
Nars really kills it on the packaging for me. I know other people hate what they’re throwing down, but I adore it. I picked up this lipstick from Sephora during a VIB sale. The color is gorgeous and the formula is nice. The lipstick glides right on. That being said, I don’t often splurge on lip products because they are so easily dupable and I find this to be the same. While I really like it and the color is perfect for me, it isn’t worth the cost when you could get something similar from Revlon or Rimmel.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
This color is absolutely fit my skin tine, I'm Asian. The first time I try on and walk out on the street. I just feel everyone looked at my face. (Never feel this before) My friends also gave me a lot of compliment about this shade. There is one bad part is after 3-4 hour my lips feel dry and doesn't look as beautiful as the beginning but I can accept it cuz the color so nice.
Tori W.
High pigment. Easy use. Purposeful
Placement and glide. What more can you do for? I would like more long wearing, but I won’t complain with color this good. The packaging is super sleek and easy to carry. I really enjoy this product!💋
Angie A.
Perfect and affordable product lasts long and
Very thick and creamy when I put it on. I love NARS’s Collection they have so many amazing products that I use for my face.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Very comfortable and there are some definite good red options! It doesn't have a lot of staying power so plan for touch ups but really, cream lipsticks don't stay like the liquid lipsticks! It's comfortable and pretty. Go for it!
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Moisturizes your lips while the lipstick color is so bright and pigmented - doesn’t dry your lips on and the color stays on for hours... the lipstick is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for in my opinion
Sam D.
Kilgore
I looove this lipstick! There are definitely cheaper options, but this lipstick just feels so luxurious and soft and the color payoff is magnificent! NARS always hits the nail on the head when it comes to the shades of their products!
Natalie A.
Ellijay, GA
Super moisturizing and goes on evenly. I really like the formula! It's not very long wearing, very much like a classic lipstick. I almost like this more than matte formulas. The only downside is the transfer, I get it all over my babies when I give them kisses! The color is very even and not streaky at all. And the packaging....love it. Square with a magnetic lid, sleek with the NARS emblem carved into the side of the lipstick. I don't ever use a whole tube of lipstick, but if I do it would be this one, and I would repurchase!
Angela S.
Ok so, I’ve tried a lot of lipstick. MAC was my go to in high school but I find when I go for a pigmented Matte one from MAC it ends up over drying on my lips and cracking - not to mention it’s so hard to get it off :( NARS is my go to now because of the fact that it can go on matte but somehow it’s still moisture-SEALING. It’s so deep and gorgeous, and it makes my lips just look amazing. Be warned though - if you kiss your S/O - they will get a bit too :)
Idamaris A.
Es un labial muy seco, no tiene mucha duracion, aunque la variedad de colores es muy bonita. El empaque del lipstick y de todos los productos Nars son en un material plastico poroso que tiene muy buen agarre, pero con el tiempo sw ornan pegajosos, como si se eatuvieran derritiendo, iughh!!
Christina H.