BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

Emily D.
Emily D.
One of my all time favorite lipsticks! The formula is so creamy and glides on beautifully, yet the color lasts for so long!!! Audrey is a gorgeous red berry shade. It makes me feel so glamorous and it just stunning and flattering. Would also work with all skin tones, in my opinion. Can't wait to get some more Audacious lipsticks!!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Ellijay, GA
Super moisturizing and goes on evenly. I really like the formula! It's not very long wearing, very much like a classic lipstick. I almost like this more than matte formulas. The only downside is the transfer, I get it all over my babies when I give them kisses! The color is very even and not streaky at all. And the packaging....love it. Square with a magnetic lid, sleek with the NARS emblem carved into the side of the lipstick. I don't ever use a whole tube of lipstick, but if I do it would be this one, and I would repurchase!
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Mission Viejo, CA
Gave it a 4 because it is not a liquid lipstick. For a matte lipstick, this is absolutely creamy and pigmented! It doesn't leave my lips dry or cracked and creep into the dry lines. Always wear primer or exfoliate! This Audacious line has much more pigmentation than their velvet matte lip pencils
Idamaris A.
Idamaris A.
Es un labial muy seco, no tiene mucha duracion, aunque la variedad de colores es muy bonita. El empaque del lipstick y de todos los productos Nars son en un material plastico poroso que tiene muy buen agarre, pero con el tiempo sw ornan pegajosos, como si se eatuvieran derritiendo, iughh!!
Harper W.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
Perfect for that natural look with the red lip! This color is great on light skin tones. It goes on flawlessly. It's highly pigmented - it stains my lips after wearing, but I'm not complaining! I wear this color when I'm going for a glam look or a natural with the red lip!
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Awesome color payoff. I recommend using a lip liner with this particular lipstick. Hate to say it but it isn't a super affordable. The product itself is great. Not easy to find but you can shop online. I was gifted this but I will definitely purchase this lipstick.
Rebeca P.
Rebeca P.
I live this formula. It is to die for! It's how the BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection now feel. There's a beautiful color in Dominique that is my favorite but I do own this one. For my personal taste, this is a bit too bright for me.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
I love this lipstick from NARS it fits every skin tone it is very easy to apply. I totally love the packaging that NARS have I believe it is a good value for a good amount of size i highly recommend it
DeLisa M.
DeLisa M.
One of my favorite lipsticks and colors. Color is beautiful. I have medium tan skin and it flatters my skin coloring. And the staying power is great!! Creamy and long lasting, my two must haves! One swipe and your done!
brooke b.
brooke b.
Product is smooth and has a great texture. The product is very smooth and battery and can be used on any type of lip. It's good for the price and the quality is amazinf. I highly recommend and is worth investing. It can be found pretty much everywhere and is good for any wheather conditions
Christina H.