Add a Photo

By NARS
#1054 in Lipstick
A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with...
Photos (2)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:37 a.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
One of my all time favorite lipsticks! The formula is so creamy and glides on beautifully, yet the color lasts for so long!!! Audrey is a gorgeous red berry shade. It makes me feel so glamorous and it just stunning and flattering. Would also work with all skin tones, in my opinion. Can't wait to get some more Audacious lipsticks!!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Ellijay, GA
May 9, 2017, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
Super moisturizing and goes on evenly. I really like the formula! It's not very long wearing, very much like a classic lipstick. I almost like this more than matte formulas. The only downside is the transfer, I get it all over my babies when I give them kisses! The color is very even and not streaky at all. And the packaging....love it. Square with a magnetic lid, sleek with the NARS emblem carved into the side of the lipstick. I don't ever use a whole tube of lipstick, but if I do it would be this one, and I would repurchase!
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Mission Viejo, CA
March 5, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
Gave it a 4 because it is not a liquid lipstick. For a matte lipstick, this is absolutely creamy and pigmented! It doesn't leave my lips dry or cracked and creep into the dry lines. Always wear primer or exfoliate! This Audacious line has much more pigmentation than their velvet matte lip pencils
Idamaris A.
Idamaris A.
June 21, 2017, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant), Other
Es un labial muy seco, no tiene mucha duracion, aunque la variedad de colores es muy bonita. El empaque del lipstick y de todos los productos Nars son en un material plastico poroso que tiene muy buen agarre, pero con el tiempo sw ornan pegajosos, como si se eatuvieran derritiendo, iughh!!
Harper W.
Harper W.
Rossville, GA
June 8, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
Perfect for that natural look with the red lip! This color is great on light skin tones. It goes on flawlessly. It's highly pigmented - it stains my lips after wearing, but I'm not complaining! I wear this color when I'm going for a glam look or a natural with the red lip!
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
June 22, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
Awesome color payoff. I recommend using a lip liner with this particular lipstick. Hate to say it but it isn't a super affordable. The product itself is great. Not easy to find but you can shop online. I was gifted this but I will definitely purchase this lipstick.
Rebeca P.
Rebeca P.
June 22, 2017, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
I live this formula. It is to die for! It's how the Amuse Bouche by BITE now feel. There's a beautiful color in Dominique that is my favorite but I do own this one. For my personal taste, this is a bit too bright for me.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
March 4, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
I love this lipstick from NARS it fits every skin tone it is very easy to apply. I totally love the packaging that NARS have I believe it is a good value for a good amount of size i highly recommend it
brooke b.
brooke b.
June 21, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
Product is smooth and has a great texture. The product is very smooth and battery and can be used on any type of lip. It's good for the price and the quality is amazinf. I highly recommend and is worth investing. It can be found pretty much everywhere and is good for any wheather conditions
Karli C.
Karli C.
Los Angeles, CA
June 21, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, Audrey (red currant)
This is such a long lasting lipstick! I love the classic red because anyone can rock it. This lipstick feels so smooth and hydrating. I would definitely buy again and highly recommend for people who love eating!