NARS Audacious Lipstick Apoline 0.14 oz/ 4 g

A modern lipstick that dresses up lips with bold coverage and ultrasoft texture. Debut weightless, color-saturated lips when you smooth on this NARS Audacious Lipstick. It glides on like satin across skin, and achieves single-stroke coverage that leaves lips with captivating color. "Embrace the audacious in everything, especially your lipstick color. It's liberating, exhilarating, empowering." Francois Nars, Creative Director This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Megan D.
Philadelphia, PA
This lipstick was rather expensive and bleeds SO MUCH. liquid lips almost never need a lip liner these days so I’m not about to pay $45 for a regular loopy and have it bleed all over my face. I got a pretty deep red color, and the formula is creamy and moisturizing, but it’s really not worth the cash overall.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Fabulous bold color. Love the packaging and product design. Nars rarely disappoints. It’s on the pricer end of lip products but worth it for solid, long- lasting, intense color. I only wear this shade when I’m feeling sassy but definitely recommend
Christine G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love NARS but wasn’t crazy on the color! I’m blonde with blue eyes and it just didn’t sit right with me. However, the product itself is great! The packaging is always nice and NARS is found easily at Sephora
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
I just adore NARS lipstick. It keeps lips moist, lasts, and is highly pigmented. They have any color anyone could wish or dream for. I own at least 20. Roman Holiday is my fave! I will definitely repurchase
Danielle M.
Powder Springs
This has a category of its own. Its matte yet creamy too. I love the cute little packaging as well. The art on the package is what drew me to the lipstick. I will always be a repeat customer.
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love nars! I have four lipstick and i like it. I keep using them and it stay the whole day. Its nit heavy in your lips and not making it dry too. Great products and will definitely buy it again
Jackie p.
Any NARS product are great in my opinion but these are especially great. The packaging is amazing and very elegant but the overall product is amazing I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great lip product.
Boca Raton, FL
NARS as a whole does not disappoint. I love that they are always coming up with new color palettes for their range of products. The formula to their lipstick is nondrying and longwear. The colors are very pigmented and the variety of hues is large and beautiful.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This is such a beautiful color and great lipstick. It's creamy and goes on smooth and it's long lasting. I highly recommend this lipstick. I wish it was a little cheaper but what can you do? I would buy it again as it's easy to apply and so beautiful.
Sarah A.
Very beautiful color! Love this product, definitely a great purchase! Got mine from ulta, I love their selection! Comes with great packaging and loved it! Very long lasting! Will continue to purchase! No reason to stop buying from them now!