Nars Audacious Lipstick Annabella 4.2G/0.14Oz uploaded by Steph C.

Nars Audacious Lipstick Annabella 4.2G/0.14Oz

Audacious Lipstick - Angela see more...

Kendall C.
I’ve been in to dark lipsticks recently and honestly these ones are one of the best I ever had in my life I love NARS so much!!! these lipsticks are really good quality a little pricey but trust me they’re worth it you will not regret buying this because… From me having wearing these all the time literally in my opinion best quality of lipsticks YOU could ever have in your life like these lipsticks are life savers when it come to time. You can just throw them in ur bag pack or purse. They make my lips literally so smooth & soft, and I get compliments on wearing this lipstick and these colors. So if you ever want a good Quality lipstick I am telling you these NARSyou these NARS ones are one of the BEST LIPSTICKS I would recommend to you❤🤞🏻️😍
Melissa D.
This color! The creamy application and long wear! This product is beyond. I expected much less that I got and the longevity alone makes the price tag worth it. It doesn't dry out my lips and leaves them looking full and smooth. I definitely would recommend this, or any other color from this particular line. NARS has predominantly phenomenal makeup. This product is no exception.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Ashton M.
Clements, CA
The color payoff was amazing, it was extremely hydrating & was so lightweight i honestly forgot i was wearing it throughout the day! The design makes it easy to apply as well.
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love NARS lipstick. They are some of my favorites. I think the colors are really beauitful. It's always the right shade of whatever color it is. The packaging is sleek. I have been buying NARS products for years. It's one of my favorite brands. I get comments on my lipstick all the time.
Diamond S.
This is an very pigment lipstick. It’s smooth and silky.  I’m an big fan of nars products, and an repeat user. The value  and so is the quality but it is a bit pricey.  The product does last.  I do recommend it to anyone. I am going to continue to buy nars products
Jinkie Mae C.
It is the perfect fall/winter lip color. However, it does not go well with my dry lips and it tends to hug on my patchy areas even if I’ve scrubbed and moisturized my lips well. The color payoff doesn’t come out even for me.
Jill N.
Rowlett, TX
LOVE THIS LIPSTICK MY GOSH. I used to never wear lipstick. It I received this one as a gift and fell in love! It lasts all day, is super pigmented and I always receive compliments. I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa M.
Greensboro , NC
This lipstick has FALL all over it. The color is dark but not exaggerating dark. It glides so easily and smooth as well. You can skip the liner if you like. The packaging is perfect too. I would def buy this again.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Product is really nice and pigmented. first time user and liked it for a while. I am not a dark color user but i recommend this ro people who have a passion for dark pigmented lipsticks. Great brand and Worth price.