NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Yulianie H.

BY NARS

A modern lipstick that dresses up lips with bold coverage, long-lasting wear, and a luxurious texture that smooths and nourishes. Debut weightless, color-saturated lips when you smooth on NARS Audacious Lipstick. It glides on like satin across the skin and achieves single-stroke coverage that leaves lips with captivating color, dramatic depth, and unstoppable character. A cult-favorite, it is shamelessly seductive in touch and texture. Each shade imparts bold, ultra-saturated color that feels hydrating and stays put without bleeding or feathering. Beauty Tip: "You can dab foundation on lips to create a flesh-toned look. Foundation can also be used as a base to neutralize the natural lip color. This technique ensures any color applied on top goes on true." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "Embrace the audacious in everything, especially your lipstick color. It's liberating, exhilarating, empowering." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "Lips are all about fun. Virtually every color can work on everyone. Paired with a soft eye, even the darkest or brightest shade of lip color can create a striking makeup look on its own. " Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "I see the strength of rich, smoldering lips against a fresh face." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Taki V.
Austin, TX
I was looking to buy an everyday, feminine pink and chose this instead of another lipstick because JCP doesn't carry it. The packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick has a great lasting power. I do need to re-apply after eating, but that's like most other lipsticks. It's creamy and comfortable. This is my second Nars lipstick.
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
First off the the formula on these lipsticks are amazing. They have a creamy moisturizing texture that doesn't dry your lips. Long wear I didn't have to constantly re apply, i bought mine at Sephora, worth the price though. I already repurchased another one because I'm almost out of mine.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
Great color. A bit lighter than Anna, which is my favorite shade. Anita and Anna are thicker, slightly more matte shades compared to say Shirley, which is a very slick formula.
The Audacious line is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. They last a long time on the lips and fade nicely.
Keyshia C.
New York
I bought the Annabella lipstick with the Nihiwatu Velvet Lip Liner to complement my red Fashion Jouly New York dress for a date night. I got compliments about my make up all day and night, it felt amazing! To say this color is beautiful is an understatement. It's the most elegant, the boldest color I've ever had. I'm a huge NARS fan!
Susan B.
Waltham, MA
These lipsticks are some of the best I've tried! The go on creamy and are very pigmented. They are a traditional lipstick so you do need to reapply after eating and drinking but I don't mind at all. I have several of Nars Audatious Lipsticks and I will continue to add to my collection. All you need is one swipe and the color is opaque.
Johanna A.
novato
i don't really use lipstick but if i do this color is just amazing. it's not that pricey and you can probably get it at any store that sells NARS. the packaging is cute and i would buy it again. i would recommend it for anyone.
Robin D.
Newburyport, MA
Nars has some of the best lip sticks! And this doesn't disappoint. This color is so beautiful on the lips I can't get over the packaging either. Love love and so easy to just throw on for an everyday look
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Purchased this lipstick at Sephora today and absolutely love the color. It’s opaque and creamy in finish with a touch of matte. I love Nars lipsticks and when I find a shade I love... I’m in love where I want to buy more than 1 but I purchased the stores last one and I hope to find more.
Alexus H.
Aurora

I love this I bought it on the pre-sale. They are not transfer proof they are not drying. They are stunning and soft. The colors are super pigmented I bought low rider and I love it. It stays on so well and it's not super drying. Thanks NARS I love this!NOT HELPFUL (0)
Alexis R.
yorba linda
One of my favorite nudes to wear ever!!!! Looks so good with my skin complexion, glides on perfectly, lasts well through meals and drinks and doesn't crack. Looks great all day and I love it so much!! Packaging is cute too
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it matte? Is this long lasting?
Soukaina D.
Casablanca
Is it matte ? How much it cost ? Is it long lasting
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the color long lasting? How often do you have to re apply?