NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Yulianie H.NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Satomi P.

BY NARS

A modern lipstick that dresses up lips with bold coverage, long-lasting wear, and a luxurious texture that smooths and nourishes. Debut weightless, color-saturated lips when you smooth on NARS Audacious Lipstick. It glides on like satin across the skin and achieves single-stroke coverage that leaves lips with captivating color, dramatic depth, and unstoppable character. A cult-favorite, it is shamelessly seductive in touch and texture. Each shade imparts bold, ultra-saturated color that feels hydrating and stays put without bleeding or feathering. Beauty Tip: "You can dab foundation on lips to create a flesh-toned look. Foundation can also be used as a base to neutralize the natural lip color. This technique ensures any color applied on top goes on true." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "Embrace the audacious in everything, especially your lipstick color. It's liberating, exhilarating, empowering." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "Lips are all about fun. Virtually every color can work on everyone. Paired with a soft eye, even the darkest or brightest shade of lip color can create a striking makeup look on its own. " Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "I see the strength of rich, smoldering lips against a fresh face." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Mariaa🥀 R.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved the color Fanny, because I have a hard time finding a pink that I like for practical every-day use and for my complexion. I also saw the linked video, and it is what made me look at these lipsticks, and ultimately decide to buy! The color pay off is great, and I am very impressed with the finish, I hate shiny lipsticks, but this is a great balance of satiny and matte. It is also easy to take off with an oil-free makeup remover.
Jason N.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this formula! Full pigment, nice creamy texture that lasts pretty long for a lipstick! Anita is an amazing everyday color for my medium golden complexion. As a makeup artist I’ve put it on many skin tones and it always looks good. Can’t go wrong with this color!
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the Annabella lipstick with the Nihiwatu Velvet Lip Liner to complement my red Fashion Jouly New York dress for a date night. I got compliments about my make up all day and night, it felt amazing! To say this color is beautiful is an understatement. It's the most elegant, the boldest color I've ever had. I'm a huge NARS fan!
libby c.
Frisco Texas
the color was so pretty, it was really nice and smoothe on my lips. It was really nice and better that I️ expected. The packaging was perfect so beautiful and awesome. It’s was so easy to apply and not waxy at all!! I️ love this product
morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally fell in love with this color!!! I also think it's amazing that the top is magnetic so it doesn't just fall off! I'm going to be super bummed when this gem is gone at the end of the season...NARS, you did it again!
Karishma D.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Nars lipsticks! The quality is great and so is the packaging. I love this color and it’s not overly pricey. It’s definitely worth the purchase. I usually purchase my Nara lipsticks from Sephora online or in store.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this lipstick at Sephora today and absolutely love the color. It’s opaque and creamy in finish with a touch of matte. I love Nars lipsticks and when I find a shade I love... I’m in love where I want to buy more than 1 but I purchased the stores last one and I hope to find more.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NARS is amazing.. These are the best colors. I have so many lipsticks but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long. is amazing!
Logan S.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect fall color!! This NARS formula is a little expensive compared to some other lipsticks by competitors, but it's nondrying and super pigmented. In my opinion, it's definitely worth the cost.
Lexy V.
Austin
Love this color! Perfect nude pink to go with any outfit! Just throw it on for the perfect shade! This lipstick is amazing! Doesn’t dry my lips and stays on for hours. I highly recommend this product!
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Soukaina D.
Casablanca
Is it matte ? How much it cost ? Is it long lasting
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it matte? Is this long lasting?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the color long lasting? How often do you have to re apply?