NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Min W.NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Satomi P.NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Yulianie H.

BY NARS

A modern lipstick that dresses up lips with bold coverage, long-lasting wear, and a luxurious texture that smooths and nourishes. Debut weightless, color-saturated lips when you smooth on NARS Audacious Lipstick. It glides on like satin across the skin and achieves single-stroke coverage that leaves lips with captivating color, dramatic depth, and unstoppable character. A cult-favorite, it is shamelessly seductive in touch and texture. Each shade imparts bold, ultra-saturated color that feels hydrating and stays put without bleeding or feathering. Beauty Tip: "You can dab foundation on lips to create a flesh-toned look. Foundation can also be used as a base to neutralize the natural lip color. This technique ensures any color applied on top goes on true." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "Embrace the audacious in everything, especially your lipstick color. It's liberating, exhilarating, empowering." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "Lips are all about fun. Virtually every color can work on everyone. Paired with a soft eye, even the darkest or brightest shade of lip color can create a striking makeup look on its own. " Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "I see the strength of rich, smoldering lips against a fresh face." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita
  • "I love nars products theyre good, pricey but good. These lipsticks are so nice and creamy. I love the colors they have, esp. This one. I love natural lippies." in 19 reviews
  • "This is my perfect MLBB (my lips but better) shade! I'm light to light-medium, with yellow undertones but my lips are naturally quite pink. The muted medium rosy colour is opaque so you need very little product. Incredibly creamy but not slippy. It's comfortable to wear, and doesn't wear off patchy. I'm so pleased with this lipstick & I'm a lip chap kind of girl! Thank goodness these are permanent! Heavy price tag, but if you get a shade you love you'll be hooked." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick and the packaging is so nice! If you're a fan of the audacious lipsticks, this is an amazing buy. It's moisturizing and long lasting, really nice lipstick, just a little expensive" in 12 reviews
  • "First off the the formula on these lipsticks are amazing. They have a creamy moisturizing texture that doesn't dry your lips. Long wear I didn't have to constantly re apply, i bought mine at Sephora, worth the price though. I already repurchased another one because I'm almost out of mine." in 5 reviews
Keyshia C.
New York
I bought the Annabella lipstick with the Nihiwatu Velvet Lip Liner to complement my red Fashion Jouly New York dress for a date night. I got compliments about my make up all day and night, it felt amazing! To say this color is beautiful is an understatement. It's the most elegant, the boldest color I've ever had. I'm a huge NARS fan!
Kendall C.
Gaithersburg
Honestly this is the best lipstick of my life it was not what I thought it would be it had the best packaging and it was so smooth on my lips good value and this is really something I would by again if you love nars like me then you will no how what i mean when you buy it so you guys CHECK IT OUT❤️
Morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
Totally fell in love with this color!!! I also think it's amazing that the top is magnetic so it doesn't just fall off! I'm going to be super bummed when this gem is gone at the end of the season...NARS, you did it again!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Purchased this lipstick at Sephora today and absolutely love the color. It’s opaque and creamy in finish with a touch of matte. I love Nars lipsticks and when I find a shade I love... I’m in love where I want to buy more than 1 but I purchased the stores last one and I hope to find more.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
NARS is amazing.. These are the best colors. I have so many lipsticks but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long. is amazing!
Alexus H.
Aurora

I love this I bought it on the pre-sale. They are not transfer proof they are not drying. They are stunning and soft. The colors are super pigmented I bought low rider and I love it. It stays on so well and it's not super drying. Thanks NARS I love this!NOT HELPFUL (0)
Elenie A.
I love this lipstick the colors soo amazing it last all day the packaging is gorgeous I got it in Sephora every time I wear this lipstick I get compliments I even bought some for my sister for Christmas I definitely recommend this lipstick it’s amazing
Mariaa🥀 R.
Channelview, TX
I really loved the color Fanny, because I have a hard time finding a pink that I like for practical every-day use and for my complexion. I also saw the linked video, and it is what made me look at these lipsticks, and ultimately decide to buy! The color pay off is great, and I am very impressed with the finish, I hate shiny lipsticks, but this is a great balance of satiny and matte. It is also easy to take off with an oil-free makeup remover.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I was looking to buy an everyday, feminine pink and chose this instead of another lipstick because JCP doesn't carry it. The packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick has a great lasting power. I do need to re-apply after eating, but that's like most other lipsticks. It's creamy and comfortable. This is my second Nars lipstick.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
Great brand and lipstick it’s really expensive you can buy it at Sephora and Mac the best it meet my expectations long lasting worth the money I really like it and really really great and the best way to it’s
Ammeda a.
Will I get a great color payoff with this lipstick??
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Is it matte? Is this long lasting?
Soukaina D.
Casablanca
Is it matte ? How much it cost ? Is it long lasting
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Is the color long lasting? How often do you have to re apply?
Becca L.
Is this gold limited edition packaging?