NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Min W.NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Satomi P.NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita uploaded by Yulianie H.

BY NARS

A modern lipstick that dresses up lips with bold coverage, long-lasting wear, and a luxurious texture that smooths and nourishes. Debut weightless, color-saturated lips when you smooth on NARS Audacious Lipstick. It glides on like satin across the skin and achieves single-stroke coverage that leaves lips with captivating color, dramatic depth, and unstoppable character. A cult-favorite, it is shamelessly seductive in touch and texture. Each shade imparts bold, ultra-saturated color that feels hydrating and stays put without bleeding or feathering. Beauty Tip: "You can dab foundation on lips to create a flesh-toned look. Foundation can also be used as a base to neutralize the natural lip color. This technique ensures any color applied on top goes on true." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "Embrace the audacious in everything, especially your lipstick color. It's liberating, exhilarating, empowering." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "Lips are all about fun. Virtually every color can work on everyone. Paired with a soft eye, even the darkest or brightest shade of lip color can create a striking makeup look on its own. " Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics "I see the strength of rich, smoldering lips against a fresh face." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Mariaa🥀 R.
Channelview, TX
I really loved the color Fanny, because I have a hard time finding a pink that I like for practical every-day use and for my complexion. I also saw the linked video, and it is what made me look at these lipsticks, and ultimately decide to buy! The color pay off is great, and I am very impressed with the finish, I hate shiny lipsticks, but this is a great balance of satiny and matte. It is also easy to take off with an oil-free makeup remover.
Jason N.
Ypsilanti, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this formula! Full pigment, nice creamy texture that lasts pretty long for a lipstick! Anita is an amazing everyday color for my medium golden complexion. As a makeup artist I’ve put it on many skin tones and it always looks good. Can’t go wrong with this color!
Keyshia C.
New York
I bought the Annabella lipstick with the Nihiwatu Velvet Lip Liner to complement my red Fashion Jouly New York dress for a date night. I got compliments about my make up all day and night, it felt amazing! To say this color is beautiful is an understatement. It's the most elegant, the boldest color I've ever had. I'm a huge NARS fan!
Kendall C.
Gaithersburg
Honestly this is the best lipstick of my life it was not what I thought it would be it had the best packaging and it was so smooth on my lips good value and this is really something I would by again if you love nars like me then you will no how what i mean when you buy it so you guys CHECK IT OUT❤️
libby c.
Frisco Texas
the color was so pretty, it was really nice and smoothe on my lips. It was really nice and better that I️ expected. The packaging was perfect so beautiful and awesome. It’s was so easy to apply and not waxy at all!! I️ love this product
Angelis😈👌💯 A.
East Chicago
NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita
This product is over all good. It goes on so smooth it last quite a bit of time. Comes off during eating but good. And the packaging is so cute i would highly recommend it to others.💋
Morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
Totally fell in love with this color!!! I also think it's amazing that the top is magnetic so it doesn't just fall off! I'm going to be super bummed when this gem is gone at the end of the season...NARS, you did it again!
Sadaf A.
Katy
I had to get this limited edition lipstick in the shade Anita! First omg the packaging! Love the gold color and it’s super luxurious looking. With its magnetic click closure it’s very impressive. The color is a great nude!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Purchased this lipstick at Sephora today and absolutely love the color. It’s opaque and creamy in finish with a touch of matte. I love Nars lipsticks and when I find a shade I love... I’m in love where I want to buy more than 1 but I purchased the stores last one and I hope to find more.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
NARS is amazing.. These are the best colors. I have so many lipsticks but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long. is amazing!
Ammeda a.
Will I get a great color payoff with this lipstick??
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Is it matte? Is this long lasting?
Soukaina D.
Casablanca
Is it matte ? How much it cost ? Is it long lasting
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Is the color long lasting? How often do you have to re apply?