NARS At First Sight Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by fatimazahra a.NARS At First Sight Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by fatimazahra a.

BY NARS

A limited-edition cheek and eye palette. Infatuation hits hard by way of NARS' limited edition palette, created exclusively for Sephora. Eyes are enrapturing with four signature shadows while cheeks are given an amorous flush of blush. Six shades of smitten come in this one covetable compact. This set contains:- 4 x eye shadows in All About Eve (flesh toned neutral with shimmer), Nouveau Monde (metallic silver lilac), Bellissima (matte gray brown), Cordura (shimmering sooty dark brown)- Blush in Deep Throat (flirty sheer peach)- Bronzer in Laguna (diffused brown with golden shimmer)

Gina T.
I got this for an extremely good price at Nordstrom Rack & I was so excited because I had been holding out on buying the bronzer Laguna & was so happy when I saw it was in this palette. It has become my go-to palette for work. I can create so many looks & achieve a great contour.
Murphy A.
I love these beautiful colors. They are so easy and soft to apply and I could never imagine myself using any other eye shadow
Audra L.
This is a good hit for on the go people. This is more like a travel kit. Product quality is great but pricey
Michela M.
Toronto, ON
I wear this palette everyday! My favourite palette, it lasts all day and doesn't smudge. A little bit expensive but it's worth it. It's super easy to apply and I would buy it again.
Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
One of the best palettes I've ever purchased.
The Laguna bronzer is a fantastic contour colour and blends so evenly. The blush is the same, great pigment and blendability, and is a really pretty colour, and the eye shadows go perfectly together, with a really nice texture.
marjolaine m.

this palette offers a wide range of colors that can be used as eye shadow or blush well to our cheeks. The paletta includes neutral tone with glitter, purple, chocolate brown and gray as eyeshadow. For cheeks a sweet peach with a brown fuzzy giving a touch of sun on your face, it will be necessary to perfect touch.
Anoosha Y.
Karachi, Sindh
This is my go to pallette and I've been using it for quite long and I'm in love with it. The color are so long lasting and wearable at any event.
Alejandra R.
Sacramento, CA
I've heard a lot of good things about this product, but it's a little out of my price range. Is there something more affordable out there that is similar to this product?