NARS Aqua Gel Luminous Oil Free Moisturizer uploaded by laura A.NARS Aqua Gel Luminous Oil Free Moisturizer uploaded by Morgan M.

BY NARS

A REFRESHING, OIL-FREE FACE MOISTURIZER THAT HYDRATES, REVITALIZES, AND FORTIFIES THE SKIN WITH A SILKY, LIGHTWEIGHT GEL TEXTURE.

OVERVIEW:
SKIN. ILLUMINATED.
A refreshing, aqua-rich gel-cream moisturizer that hydrates, revitalizes and fortifies the skin. Enriched with Dynamic Aqua Technology to improve water retention, skin becomes supple and fine lines and wrinkles noticeably soften. Contains the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ designed to restore skin's youthful radiance and reflect light like a prism.

BENEFITS:
HYDRATES & BALANCES
Dynamic Aqua Technology hydrates and plumps while Japonica Root Extract strengthens the skin’s barrier function and prevents moisture loss. Peony Flower Extract helps control oil throughout the day.
ILLUMINATES & PROTECTS
NARS’ exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ restores skin’s youthful radiance so skin looks revived and luminous as Wild Thyme Extract delivers powerful antioxidant protection.
RENEWS
Skin looks radiant as Plankton Extract helps boost cell energy, Beech Bud Extract helps boost collagen production, and Sophora Root Extract helps protect vital elastin to help keep skin looking firm, supple, and luminous.

HOW TO USE:
After applying the Optimal Brightening Concentrate, gently massage a small amount of moisturizer over face and neck until absorbed.
Can be used morning and evening.

NARS Aqua Gel Luminous Oil Free Moisturizer
  • "I have very dry skin which makes it hard for my to use liquid foundation without the "caked on" look. These have been a life saver! My skin has never felt more hydrated and I can finally apply concealor without it being so obvious. 10/10 would buy again." in 3 reviews
🦄Leslie D.
Coral Springs, FL
This moisturizer is very good. It makes your skin look luminous even after you apply foundation. However, I would not recommend it unless you have dry skin. I have combination skin and it makes me look greasy after a while. I have to apply a tiny amount if I do not want to get extremely oily.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
This moisturiser is amazing. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn't make my oily skin greasy and wears beautifully under my makeup. Since I am using this, my facial oil has been under control and I don't get any breakouts from this. The product is super light on skin and doesn't feel like you are layering on products.
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
I'm so so soooo in love with this product! I have very sensitive and acne prone oily skin and it's normally really hard for me to find a good moisturizer that doesn't make me oily or too glowy. But not with this product! It's my new holy grail, it absorbs into my skin so quickly and leaves my skin feeling so soft and plump. I would recommend to all my friends!
Taylor W.
League City, TX
Judy N.
FAVORITE ALL TIME MOISTURIZER!!! It's great for brightening and for us oily skin combination girls. After your make up, you can take a pea size... rub in together in your hands and press it into your skin for a great radiant look.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
I liked it but but not to the extent of spending that much. I mean some drugstore skincare does the same thing to my skin if not even better. I know skin care is everything but this one disnt wow me...
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
This is the best moisturizer that I have ever used! I received a free sample of it and I have been hooked ever since. This moisturizer is extremely creamy and luxurious, but still keeps pores clear.
Shante S.
Perfect for oily/combo skin. Hydrates and soothes the skins with cucumber extract. It's natural and doesn't have the skin feeling tacky or heavy and creates a beautiful soft skin feel.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This have saved my oily skin! I love this moisturizer, truly has helped my super oily skin from over producing. I no longer feel greasy or like I have a second layer of skin on my face. It's very lightweight absorbs rather quickly, nice scent, and leaves my skin feeling and looking beautiful. Highly recommend for anyone who's got oily skin
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Great for combo or acne prone skin! Being oil free it helps to not aggravate skin that is acne prone or already oily. I use this before I apply my makeup because it absorbs fast and feels light and clean.
Jessica M.
Is this good to use under foundation or just at night?? And what is the price for this product? Thanks
Ashley M.
Largo
Has anyone ever used this for oily skin? Its a bit pricey. Any recomondations for something else? This is $60 😖😖 NARS Aqua Gel Luminous Oil Free Moisturizer
Savannah G.
Silicone free ?
Leslie J.
Orange, CA
This product last long? What would be the recommended amount to use for one application?

Amazon