BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
SKIN. ILLUMINATED.
An advanced treatment mask that provides a surge of hydration to the skin. Potent natural botanicals enhance collagen production and protect skin's elastin* for ultra-soft, youthful looking skin. Contains the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ designed to restore skin's youthful radiance and reflect light like a prism.

*In-Vitro Test

BENEFITS:
HYDRATES
Wild Pansy Extract delivers intense hydration while Japonica Root Extract locks in essential moisture to help strengthen skin’s barrier function.
ILLUMINATES
NARS’ exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ restores skin’s youth­ful radiance so skin looks revived and luminous.
RENEWS & PROTECTS
Plankton Extract helps boost cell energy, Beech Bud Extract helps boost collagen production and Sophora Root Extract helps protect vi­tal Elastin to help keep skin firm, supple and luminous. Skin maintains its youthful look as Wild Thyme Extract delivers powerful antioxidant protection.

HOW TO USE:
On clean skin, apply a generous amount of product, massaging over face and Avoid eye area.
For nighttime use, apply before bed and leave on.
For daytime use, leave mask on for 5-10 minutes, then tissue off.
Follow with Multi-Action Hydrating Toner, Optimal Brightening Concentrate and appropriate NARSskin moisturizer.
Use 2-3 times per week or as needed for an extra boost of hydration.

Evelyn S.
Columbus , IN
Can’t say enough about this!!! Not to expensive and you don’t need a lot. One of my fav mask!! I will continue to buy and I’ve recommended all of Nars skincare to people.
Kristyn J.
 This product is so good I mean honestly Narrs cannot go wrong at all I mean it was a very gentle apply it lasted quite some time and then you take it off and it's very effective I was not at all disappointed I bought it at Sephora as always there is room for improvement I would highly recommend
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mask! It works really well on winter and dryer months, and I usually leave it on my face and use it as a sleeping mask. It hydrates super well, and smells and feels moisturizing on the face. It's soothing and and not overly oily. I have combination and dryer skin in the winter, and this is perfect and easily absorbed for softer looking skin! It definitely has a slight plumping and luminous effect after use!
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
I love using this product during winter time when my skin needs a boost of hydration. It smells amazing for starters, and very light weight for a hydrating mask. I use it only when I feel my skin needs a boost and when I do holy cow can I tell a difference. It plumps, softens, and really gives back moisture to the skin. I feel my make up also looks better when using this product
Franchesca P.
I freaking love this stuff! I've gone through so many bottles. I have excessively dry skin and this mask is hydration 101 for my face. It's so luxurious and leaves your skin soooo smooth it is just Heaven for your face.
Gaby B.
Seattle, WA
El mejor iluminador que he usado en toda mi vida, super recommendado!! tengo piel muy seca y este producto la hidrata al maximo aportandome un brillo que se ve muy natural, todo el mundo me pregusta que que estoy haciendo, que me veo mas sana y la verdad este es mi secreto.
Kaylea W.
Drummonds, TN
I really like this, it's perfect for dry skin. My only complaint is its effect doesn't last all day and I find myself wanting to reapply after 8 hours. It's an amazing product though
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
I love applying this before a big night out, my makeup goes on much smoother and my skin feels glows but not in a greasy way, very fun product!
Alyssa K.
Newfane
Really light weight cooling mask. Sort of earthy smell but not too strong. Not highly recommended but is very effective.
Barbara  M.
Homestead, FL
This mask is great I️ love the feeling after I️ apply it and I don’t get break outs recommend it
Mallory S.