BY NARS

Formulated with 87% water to impart intense moisture to dull, dehydrated skin. Developed with exclusive technology that delivers ideal hydration throughout the night. Enriched with skin conditioners for a healthy look.

• Is this primarily for eyes or overall face?1 Answers
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice moisturizer, it's not anti-aging so it's really just a pre make up moisturizer and it's kind of pricey for the size. But the consistency is smooth and you face definitely feels moisturized after using. Wouldn't necessarily recommend, I feel you can find equal quality for less money.
Paige W.
Always liked this product but only purchased it a couple times. With samples and other things, I just never get around to buying it. I guess that means it's not my favorite but pretty good still!
monce b.
Highland Park
Sooooooooo good ! Wish I had a lifetime supply! It really does do a good job on your skin its so hydrating.
Chris M.
Amherst
Great moisturizer! I do Ike the Nars skincare line and this is definitely something that works well.
Georgina C.
Milton road , Southsea
Works well with nars face makeup products as I guess they are formulated to work together, however personally I would rather buy skincare from a brand with more skincare experience than Nars and look for something with more benefits than this one
E
I loved this product! Really worked on my face. I was a first time user and will use it again for sure! Buy it no matter what. It works perfectly. I bought it at Sephora, and it was worth the money! No room for improvement.
Marta L.
This product is very cool. The hidratation is really nice. I recomend this one if you have dry skin.....
Josie P.
Stanley
Super good for me because I have very oily skin yet I still like to moisturise and this lets me
crystal p.
Canton, OH
Is this primarily for eyes or overall face?