NARS Angular Eye Shader Brush

Pony hair perfectly angled for crease definition and heavy shadow lining. Brush #4: Angular Eye Shader, Sable/Pony Hair

is this worth the money
Pero aplica bien el maquillaje por que hay muchas que son de grandes marcas y no lo aplican bien
Start your review of NARS Angular Eye Shader Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush! it is my every day friend, I use it for my eyebrows and eyeliner. ” in reviews
“it is my every day friend, I use it for my eyebrows and eyeliner. ” in reviews
Jacksonville , FL
I’ve had this brush for almost 15 years now, and it’s still in beautiful condition. It’s very well made of high quality fibers. It’s fabulous to blend out liner, but I also love to use this for a very detailed cut crease. Makes such a perfect line. I’ve never found a brush that does the job as well!
Waltham, MA
I love using this brush to clean up my liner look, carve out the brown fill in the eyebrow. It’s very user friendly, multipurpose, easy to clean & priced decently. I would highly recommend. It’s very soft too. 🌈
Fort worth
Love this brush to do my eyebrows the brush is dense I picked this brush up from the website to try it out and loved it even though it was pricey Worth my money I use it every time I do my brows and I was very satisfied and would buy more of their brushes
West Haven, UT
Easy to use brow brush! The price was a little more than I usually like to spend on brushes. Fibers of the brush were nice quality but nothing you could t find at walmart!
I'm surprised this brush has got all 5 star reviews here. I have used the brush in Anastasia Brow Express for five years, and it started to split in the middle, so I decided to replace it with NARS. To my disappointment, the NARS one is so stiff, it hurts my skin, and even leave traces on my brow powders. I have thick and nicely-shaped brows, so all I want is to fill the sparse area and give a smooth edge. Unfortunately, this brush fails to do the job. I'm going back to Anastasia.
Martinsville, IN
I am extremely happy with this brush. It is different than any other brush I've used in the fact that it is extremely short haired and quite stiff. I prefer this kind of brush for precise application of my product. It also helps to comb through my brow hairs as I fill them in. It can be too stiff for some brow powders as it can tend to cut in to them but I still prefer this brush to many others
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A really great brush for highlight your brows. I recommend this to anyone who of course uses eyeshadows for their brows. I used this brush daily. I would say this is for any skin type. Really great brush just a tid bit expensive.
Los Angeles, CA
I was never able to do a perfect wing until I used this, omg!!!! The most perfect eyeliner comes out thanks to this brush, all ladies who want a perfect wing liner must try.
Doral, FL
Perfecto para cejas muy delineadas y perfectas la verdad este pincel para mi es indispensable ya que con el se me hace muy fácil demasiado fácil diría yo hacerme las cejas, me imagino que es por su forma angular me encanta de verdad.
Overland Park, KS
The first brow brush that outlines and fills in...it is my favorite brush by far. It is easy to use and the bristles get each hair. Great for anyone.