BY NARS

What it is: A cheek palette filled with four new, limited-edition coveted blushes, plus an iconic highlighting blush and bronzing powder. What it does: Four universally flattering blushes are paired with iconic Hot Sand Highlighting Blush and Laguna Bronzing Powder for cheeks that pop with luminous depth. Palette includes:- Blush in Angel Pride (soft pink) (0.12 oz.)- Blush in Angel Pride II (shimmering coral) (0.12 oz.)- Blush in Angel Pride III (shimmering rose) (0.12 oz.)- Blush in Angel Pride IV (shimmering mauve) (0.12 oz.)- Highlighting Blush in Hot Sand (0.29 oz.)- Bronzing Powder in Laguna (0.29 oz.) Brand: NARS. Style Name: Nars Angel Pride Cheek Palette ($175 Value). Style Number: 5366288. Available in stores.

Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
NARS is a good brand. Love how it makes my makeup look after I apply it. Best blush on the market i swear. Also makes my skin feel so soft. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Shaylee T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
SAVE YOUR MONEY. I own the Narsissist 'Laguna' bronzer so I expected this Nars 'Angel Pride' cheek palette to be just as beautiful, just as pigmented. this isn't worth the (I think) $59! this looks beautiful to the eye but has hardly any pigment and the highlight can barely even be categorized as subtle. I used this palette once and was beyond disappointed. this doesn't blend at all! it's extremely patchy. don't waste your money, folks.
Rocio V.
This palette has bronzer n blushes few shades in one . I love them cuz I can carry it in my purse if I want retouch after work and go party lol. They are very pigmented lol goes a long way. It's bronzers u need to tap softly and still get good pigmentation. I love them so much (yeah u can tell right lol).
marissa C.
Lehi, UT
This nars blush kit has all the colors you need. Great for fair and light-light medium skin tones. Lovely bronze shade and highlight. You can mix the colors and they build nicely for draping. nars have some of the best blushes in the world so you do get true color payoff!
Patricia C.
I love this this palette I have always been a big fan of Mars products you get blushes, bronzer and highlight in palette the pigmentation never fails love it and worth every cent.
Evangelina M.
Orange
I love how it has different colors.. you are able to use it for different types of skin colors you can’t go wrong with this I love it very pigmented I love it
Alexandria G.
I love this pallet because of the different shades. It’s very well pigmented and lasts all day and it blends very well. I use it literally every day.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Yes I also love to take this travelling and works great to put a fast great look together and many diffrent eye looks.
Tori M.
San Antonio, TX
So so sooo pigmented. I use every thing on that pallet. It is a great distribution of options. Very long lasting.
Kiana K.
chicago, IL
Wow I love this palette. Every shade is useful! And the colors are amazing. One of the best face palettes I own.
Brittney E.