BY NARS

Liquid Eyeliner - Angel HeartProduct Line: NARS - Brow & Liner - Liquid EyelinerProduct Size: 7g/0.25oz

Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Very shinny and does not come off easily. These are the best colors. I have so many eye liners but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long.
Bryanna C.
harrisburg
I have used NARS my whole life. This eyeliner is affordable and works wonders. I love it. The packaging is cute and petite. I think that NARS should elaborate with more colors however. I would definitely recommend that you go and try this eyeliner. You won't regret it!
Brownie @.
Charlotte, NC
While I love the color of this liner, the packaging is a real pain. Also I feel like this dried out very quickly. I was able to revive it with some Duraline, but even still it shouldn't have gotten so dry so fast. The pigmentation is pretty good and the color is unique, but you can only really tell up close.
Mary E.
Barre , VT
Love love love this liner and brush. The liner stays put (I still use a setting spray because I have oily lids) and the brush that came with mine lets you do a super thin flick. The formula is so creamy but once it sets, it stays well.
Megan B.
Pembroke , NC
The first time I tried this product was at Sephora. I really enjoyed how black in color the liner was and how easily it glides across the eyelid. NARS always has chic packaging almost bouchée but I still love it
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
This is the best for eyeliner. Lasts all day long, doesn’t smudge or anything. It’s pretty precise. I would buy it again, very adorable for eyeliner. My eye color is green and I think this helps enhance them!
Brooke T.
This liquid eyeliner is really good. It’s long lasting and it works really well with any eye color. I bought it online and it doesn’t dry out quickly at all. I will defiantly be buying this product again!
Chloe W.
goose creek
This product works so amazingly but I will leave meant that it is a little Draney so but it is definitely worth your money I got it at sephora but I’m pretty sure you can get another places I definitely Recomend this product.
Fatima O.
I am not a big fan of eyeliner but my best friend had it and it was usually harder for her in a pencil but with this one it seemed that the brush made it better for her.
Laura E.
This is the best way to apply eyeliner! The brush literally leaves the perfect line to fill, long lasting and awesome pigment. Stays on all day! Definitely recommended!