BY NARS

A limited-edition eye kit featuring six neutral eye shadows packed into a limited-edition palette, a Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base, and a Wide Contour Eye Shadow Brush. Sweep on captivating eye looks with this kit's six full-bodied, neutral eye shades in a limited-edition palette of shimmering and matte shadows. It features a Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base that keeps cream and powder eye color looking fresh, and the newly designed, Wide Contour Eye Shadow Brush that allows for easy application. This set contains: - 6 x 0.03 oz Eye shadows in Bellisima, Kalahari, Night Clubbing, Alahambra, Galapagos, Coconut Grove - 0.09 oz Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base - Wide Contour Eye Shadow Brush

Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I love this palette so much. It has all the neutrals I need to create a day look and a night look in a small compact palette. The shadows are smooth and easy to blend without looking muddy. I don't really use the eye brush, but the primer is also fantastic!
Delaney M.
This kit is totally worth the money and perfect for someone who's a beginner at makeup. The colors are beautiful, and you're able to create both dramatic and natural eye looks. The brush is extremely soft and blends amazingly! My only problem is with the eye primer, within a little bit of time, it stopped coming out of the tube.
Taimai H.
Getzville, NY
I absolutely love this palette. It is so small, it comes with 6 perfect colors to create a smokey look. I take this with me in lieu of the naked palette because of the size. I hit pan on almost every color and even the mirror is breaking off. The packing doesn't feel cheap so you know you're getting your money's worth. Paying for quality!
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
I love the shades in this palette, and the fact that it comes with a brush and primer makes the price more justifiable. However, the shadows feel different from normal NARS shadows. They are really hard, not well pigmented, and very difficult to blend. I still like this palette, but I was definitely disappointed by it.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I lusted after this NARS set forever until I finally decided to make the purchase. It seems overpriced to me with only 6 shadows, a sample size of a primer, and a brush. While I love the majority of the shades in this palette (the mattes are the BEST mattes that I've every used), the lighter colors aren't as pigmented on my skin. Nevertheless, I love this palette!
LaTasha R.
This a great set to get if you don't have any products from Nars. The eyeshadow palette is really good a couple of colors are a little chalky but a good base really helps. The eyeshadow base is fantastic in think it is the best out there and I have tried quite a few! When I first got the palette I thought the brush was going to be crappy but it's not I really like the brush when applying a one shadow look because I can pack and blend the eyeshadow out with just one brush.
Erica W.
This is the palette I reach for when traveling. A couple of the colors are a bit chalky, but I like the palette enough that I just make sure I pack a good base and am careful when applying. Otherwise, I like that I can go day to night with this palette. I use the brush it came with all the time and the primer is probably my second favorite primer on the market.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I love this set!

The eye base is AMAZING and it makes your eye look last forever, the brush is quality, and the shadows are perfection! Great for every day, day to night, and this set is great for travel or the gym bag as well!
Ingrid V.
Bay city , TX
Great value with this kit. Versatile shades that are very shimmery, the only dark one is the bottom left. If you use the primer they last longer and pop a bit more. This is my favorite eyeshadow brush out of all of my purchases.
Xinh N.
Overland Park , KS
This eyeshadow set is perfect. I love the NARS brand! This set is compact and easy to travel with or just to have in your purse. Using the base with the shadows will make it last all day. I can't help it, I'm an eyeshadow addict and I normally don't touch all the colors in my palettes but I do with this one.
Beatriz T.
Brazil
I've been looking for a shade, and I saw it while I was shopping on Sephora's store. Is it really good?
Sarah R.
I need know, it is god?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this palette worth the price?

Amazon