BY NARS

A UNIQUELY FLUID FOUNDATION THAT DELIVERS FULL, NATURAL-LOOKING COVERAGE WITH UNEXPECTEDLY WEIGHTLESS, 16-HOUR WEAR—ALL WITH JUST ONE DROP.

OVERVIEW:
ONE DROP. PURE PERFORMANCE.
This uniquely fluid foundation delivers full coverage with unexpectedly weightless, 16-hour wear—all with just one drop. Highly pigmented and perfectly balanced, this breakthrough formula builds and blends effortlessly—the result of exclusive innovation uniquely designed to deliver longwearing full coverage, weightlessly. Shake, pump and blend in sections for complete coverage.

BENEFITS:
FULL COVERAGE WITH WEIGHTLESS, 16-HOUR WEAR
Breakthrough Weightless Longwear Technology, an exclusive blend of flexible polymers and treated pigments, moves with the skin, delivering up to 16 hours of wear. Light-as-air formula sweeps on weightlessly, absorbs quickly and blends easily for all-day natural luminosity—that’s 100% oil free. One drop provides ultra-lightweight complete coverage.
NEUTRALIZES DISCOLORATION FOR MORE EVEN, UNIFORM SKIN
Tone Correcting Technology works instantly and long-term to neutralize redness, dullness and discoloration for more even, uniform skin. Unique blend of optical and skincare ingredients smoothes skin while enhancing its natural beauty.

HOW TO USE:
SHAKE, PUMP, AND BLEND
Because of the unique technology, always SHAKE the bottle before dispensing product.
PUMP formula onto the back of your hand. One pump will deliver all you need for full coverage.
Working with fingertips, apply a small amount in the center of the face and BLEND outward working in sections. Work quickly to blend product, as it perfects and sets in moments.

• Does anyone recommend this fir oily skin?2 Answers
  • Does this foundation look good on a wide range of skin ty...2 Answers
  • I have heard that this foundation is a full coverage foun...4 Answers
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: VALLAURIS more...
It's a really good foundation I've never had any problems with this foundation at all. It's med.weight. Good for all skin combinations. It's affordable. It's a must have in my makeup collection. If you haven't tried this foundation and would like to it's a good choice .💕💕💕💕
Kaylee M.
Orlando
I like this foundation as it was the first high end foundation I ever purchased, it was definitely up to my expectations as someone coming from wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation which isn’t high end nor full coverage this foundation put full coverage into a whole new perspective for me and I fell in love with it however coming back to it after I have been into makeup for many years now and have had more experience with other brands I don’t think it’s as good as some other brands I have come across such as Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation if you’re gonna spend this much go with that one better product and better coverage with a beautiful dewy finish that feels weightless it’s a bit more but you’re getting better quality
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Review for: FIJI more...
This is one of the best foundations I ever used.
It gives medium (to full) coverage, it’s buildable. It doesn’t dry skin, doesn’t oxidize and doesn’t have any smell.
What I love about NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation is an effect of freshness and some kind of light it gives to my face. I use it with my beauty-blender, and if I know I’m gonna have a long day - I can have two layers. It never gets “caky”. It works good with any setting powder.
But of course remember - to have it perfect on your face - you need prep your skin and moisturize as needed. If you take all the important steps then you will love this foundation as much as I do.
Alisson M.
Sunnyvale, CA
If you need full coverage without it being cakey, I recommend THIS. This goes on like it’s really light but covered all of my acne. Make sure you use it with a good moisturizer and primer underneath, and top it with setting powder so you don’t look greasy. Now that my acne is clearing I’m graduating to something with less coverage, but I love this foundation.
Noa B.
Lusby, MD
This is my favorite foundation. I got it when I was color matched at Sephora, and it fits perfectly with my skin tone despite my unevenness and my strange yellow undertone. At first I was using it wrong (didn’t know it had a pump), but once I figured it out, it was perfect for me! It also holds very long without rubbing off.
Katherine L.
Signal Hill
Review for: Syracuse more...
I was in the market for a lightweight, long-lasting foundation that would withstand my long work shifts (12 hours).  I absolutely loved how lightweight this foundation felt.  It looks amazing upon first application and has about a 6 hour wear time for me and that's when it starts separating on my forehead and nose (I have an oily T zone).  I have tried multiple things to remedy it: Wayne Goss' technique of placing setting powder before foundation, applying different matte primers, applying setting powder after, using setting spray... in the end, my oils still shine through and I look like a hot mess half way into my shift.  I still do like it for when I know I'm not going to be going to work and only need a few hours of coverage.  I probably will not repurchase since it is not long lasting on me.
Haley B.
Portland
Review for: Gobi more...
I absolutely adore this foundation. It’s consistency is water-like and feels lightweight, almost invisible on the skin. It’s definitely lightweight to be medium coverage, but is decently buildable. Most foundation break me out, but I’ve never had a problem with this foundation. I Recca end it to all of my friends.
Tasnim C.
Review for: Other more...
As someone who used to hate liquid foundations, I really really like this one. I use the shade Barcelona and it literally looks like my skin but airbrushed. I know it's buildable coverage but I usually just add one layer because I personally can't handle a lot of foundation. When I use one layer some of my spots are still visible but obviously better than without foundation.

It is so lightweight too, which I really love! It doesn't feel like I have anything on my face. I just love how it feels and looks on my face. The only downside is that I don't have oily skin at all but I get a little oily around my nose area; nothing a blotting sheet can't fix! While on the pricy side, I think this definitely is worth the money and lasts for a long time.
Ken Z.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: STROMBOLI more...
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
I have combo skin so I have a hard time finding a foundation that won’t dry my skin or make me ever more oily and after talking to my sister in law about this she gifted me this foundation and the application for this is critical, I saw a desi perks yt video of her favorite foundations and she said with this foundation when she first applied she didn’t think anything of it UNTIL she applied it with her fingers that she loved it which it also says on the instructions too, I think Laura lee also said something like that as well. After I prep my skin with usual skin care (always moisturize a lot) and primer I shake the bottle pump 2 ish pumps in my palm to warm it up and then apply with my fingers and then finish it off with blending it together with a beauty blender. When I first apply it, it looks super yellow but it’s warms up to my tan skin (not oxidize) and looks beautiffuuuullllllll, best foundation ever after you apply it correctly
Nguyet L.
This is a dewy light to medium coverage foundation. It's not drying on the skin and gives a lit from within look. I just prefer a little more coverage so this would be good if you're looking for light coverage to use on light makeup days. Wouldn't recommend for combo to oily skin though.
Ivana C.
Are these light weight? I don't like the heavy feel
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Will this one work for me?
Giovanna
I have been looking for a new foundation, something long lasting but also not something I need to clean up all the time. Let me know what you guys think?
Tarndeep C.
What type of coverage does this foundation have? Is it medium to full coverage? 😃
Jennie G.
Cumbria
I have oily skin and foundations don't last on me, would this foundation be suitable for my skin type?

Sephora