BY NARS #29 in Liquid Foundation

A UNIQUELY FLUID FOUNDATION THAT DELIVERS FULL, NATURAL-LOOKING COVERAGE WITH UNEXPECTEDLY WEIGHTLESS, 16-HOUR WEAR—ALL WITH JUST ONE DROP.

OVERVIEW:
ONE DROP. PURE PERFORMANCE.
This uniquely fluid foundation delivers full coverage with unexpectedly weightless, 16-hour wear—all with just one drop. Highly pigmented and perfectly balanced, this breakthrough formula builds and blends effortlessly—the result of exclusive innovation uniquely designed to deliver longwearing full coverage, weightlessly. Shake, pump and blend in sections for complete coverage.

BENEFITS:
FULL COVERAGE WITH WEIGHTLESS, 16-HOUR WEAR
Breakthrough Weightless Longwear Technology, an exclusive blend of flexible polymers and treated pigments, moves with the skin, delivering up to 16 hours of wear. Light-as-air formula sweeps on weightlessly, absorbs quickly and blends easily for all-day natural luminosity—that’s 100% oil free. One drop provides ultra-lightweight complete coverage.
NEUTRALIZES DISCOLORATION FOR MORE EVEN, UNIFORM SKIN
Tone Correcting Technology works instantly and long-term to neutralize redness, dullness and discoloration for more even, uniform skin. Unique blend of optical and skincare ingredients smoothes skin while enhancing its natural beauty.

HOW TO USE:
SHAKE, PUMP, AND BLEND
Because of the unique technology, always SHAKE the bottle before dispensing product.
PUMP formula onto the back of your hand. One pump will deliver all you need for full coverage.
Working with fingertips, apply a small amount in the center of the face and BLEND outward working in sections. Work quickly to blend product, as it perfects and sets in moments.

• Does anyone recommend this fir oily skin?2 Answers
  • What’s your thoughts on this foundation? I am tempted to...2 Answers
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Review for: FIJI more...
This is one of the best foundations I ever used.
It gives medium (to full) coverage, it’s buildable. It doesn’t dry skin, doesn’t oxidize and doesn’t have any smell.
What I love about NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation is an effect of freshness and some kind of light it gives to my face. I use it with my beauty-blender, and if I know I’m gonna have a long day - I can have two layers. It never gets “caky”. It works good with any setting powder.
But of course remember - to have it perfect on your face - you need prep your skin and moisturize as needed. If you take all the important steps then you will love this foundation as much as I do.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Review for: Barcelona more...
When I tried this on at Sephora I literally fell in love and had to buy it. But when I got home and tried it, it seemed different. The consistency was a tad thicker in Sephora I noticed, where as mine was literally water. I think it’s because the ones at Sephora to try on had sit for a while... or the other way around. Either way, it kind of threw me off. However the coverage was incredible. For being super liquidy, it really covered a whole lot. I only gave it three stars because it broke me out super bad:( but I also had extremely sensitive acne prone skin when I wore this so that may not be a deal breaker for other consumers. It also slid off my face after a few hours, I have extremely oily skin though. It was a good foundation, just not for my super mega oily skin. If you have really oily skin, this may not be for you.
chantalle C.
Atlanta
If I’m being 100% honest, I am an oil slick. Foundations will transfer, my skin looks super shiny, and I can FEEL the grease and foundation sitting on my skin. Overall, it’s not fun, haha. However, I love this foundation because I don’t experience ANY of these unfortunate foundation events. The shade I wear matches me perfectly and I can have my face on for over 12 hours with minimal oil and I love it. At first, applying this foundation felt a little too powdery and matte and it took me a bit to get used to it. However, after setting it with a spray, my face looked fantastic and there was no powdery look. This foundation helped me tremendously during the summertime and my eyeshadow doesn’t even budge if I apply it to my lids. I would definitely recommend it if you prefer a lighter feeling foundation that control oil!
Ken Z.
Review for: STROMBOLI more...
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
I have combo skin so I have a hard time finding a foundation that won’t dry my skin or make me ever more oily and after talking to my sister in law about this she gifted me this foundation and the application for this is critical, I saw a desi perks yt video of her favorite foundations and she said with this foundation when she first applied she didn’t think anything of it UNTIL she applied it with her fingers that she loved it which it also says on the instructions too, I think Laura lee also said something like that as well. After I prep my skin with usual skin care (always moisturize a lot) and primer I shake the bottle pump 2 ish pumps in my palm to warm it up and then apply with my fingers and then finish it off with blending it together with a beauty blender. When I first apply it, it looks super yellow but it’s warms up to my tan skin (not oxidize) and looks beautiffuuuullllllll, best foundation ever after you apply it correctly
Tasnim C.
Review for: Other more...
As someone who used to hate liquid foundations, I really really like this one. I use the shade Barcelona and it literally looks like my skin but airbrushed. I know it's buildable coverage but I usually just add one layer because I personally can't handle a lot of foundation. When I use one layer some of my spots are still visible but obviously better than without foundation.

It is so lightweight too, which I really love! It doesn't feel like I have anything on my face. I just love how it feels and looks on my face. The only downside is that I don't have oily skin at all but I get a little oily around my nose area; nothing a blotting sheet can't fix! While on the pricy side, I think this definitely is worth the money and lasts for a long time.
Taylor R.
richfield , OH
Review for: Other more...
I am not sure how I am feeling about this foundation.. maybe I am applying it wrong. I think it looks good for about an hour after I apply it and then it seems to start creasing and becoming liquid mud on my face and I have to blot my face all day. I have heard such amazing things about this foundation so having it a little less than a week I do not want to jump to conclusions. I cleanse my skin, moistuize and prime with J.one and then I am using a beauty blender to apply it (i use about to small dots of the foundation for my entire face) I set with cover fx powder and then mist with MILK setting spray... My fenty foundation would sit like a rock on my face all day with the same application. So I am hoping I am missing a key point to applying this foundation because I really want to love it!!
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
Review for: Santa Fe more...
Whoa, my friends used to get mad at me because of how many foundations I would buy. I am not kidding, I have a disgusting collection of foundation and have wasted so much money on them. FINALLY, I found it. MY HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION. Never thought I'd see the day. For reference, I have hella combination skin, oily with dry patches and its medically treated. Acne, Acne scares etc etc you name it. This stuff just works. I think the reason it only has a 4 star rating is because people do not know how to apply it. This is a very very tricky foundation and after having a makeup artist teach me how to use it, its just become my new go to. I usually only use brushes and beauty blenders but this one is the only foundation you are actually supposed to use with you fingers ( I know- it doesnt sound right but thats how you get that all day weightless luminous coverage). First, warm up your primer on the back of your hand by mixing it. Then apply. With one pump of this foundation do this same thing, warm the foundation up on the back of your hand. Take a finger or two and dip it in the foundation and start applying the from the outside of your face in. I then go over it with a wet beauty blender. I looks flawless and it covers all my scars. It does a very good job concealing redness and acne but I still go in with a concealer after. Wear time is for sure 16 hours and its amazing. Try it!!!
Chris T.
Review for: FIJI more...
Sephora foundation match system said "Punjab" is color match,  I got a free sample.   It is a bit too dark,  Fiji is more my color.
PRO:  This foundation is very light on the skin and it looks beautiful and glowy.  It is full coverage and covers my sun spots which I love.  Much better coverage than EL DW. This does not exaggerate the pores on my cheeks but rather hides them.
CON:  this is marketed as 16 hour wear.  This is not a long wear foundation.   After 2 hours with my oily skin,  it looks cakey.  At 4 hours,  it starts to separate on my chin and my forehead is super shiny.   This also transfers.  It also burns my face but after I powder, it settles down,  but when my oils start to come though the foundation stays to burn my face again.  This settled into all fine lines under my eyes.

Mariel Q.
Los Banos
MY HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION ! I always reccomend this foundation to everyone looking for a high end foundation. I do have combo skin and this foundation has a dewy finish but once set it has a soft matte finish. Even though the finish is dewy i can wear this without setting and it does look good and it doesnt make me to oily. It does last long but it does rub off around my nose and mouth after a couple hours & does transfer but i dont mind it as it is a great foundation overall. It also is approved by my husband and i always get compliments on my skin when i wear it. Deffinatley a must and i have repurchased over & over again. I dont mind the price as it is worth every penny in my books !
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Review for: FIJI more...
I purchased this after falling in love with the NARS Sheer Glow Coverage. The pump is easy to use, and the bottle is slim and sleek making it easier to store. When I tried it I immediately knew that this would provide full coverage that lasts, but has to be applied properly. I have normal/combination skin. Applying a thin layers with a beauty blender to build up coverage leaves your skin looking flawless, but when I’m rushed if I’m not careful it’s easy to apply too much and be left cakey, especially during the winter when my skin is dry. Otherwise I can go out dancing all night and come home with flawless skin! Best overall coverage foundation I’ve tried so far.
Ivana C.
Are these light weight? I don't like the heavy feel
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Will this one work for me?
Giovanna
I have been looking for a new foundation, something long lasting but also not something I need to clean up all the time. Let me know what you guys think?
Tarndeep C.
What type of coverage does this foundation have? Is it medium to full coverage? 😃
Sara O.