Add a Photo

By NARS
#4 in Powder Foundation

A 12-hour wear, lightweight powder foundation with SPF 24 and natural, buildable coverage. Smooth on a foundation that performs with the ease of a powder and glides on skin like velvet, while offering medium coverage that does not mask. NARS powder foundation's modern, lightweight formula offers a smooth finish and protects from harmful rays with SPF 24. Sweatproof, with lasting color in hot and humid conditions, it can be applied with both a wet and dry sponge for versatile coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, noncomedogenic, alcohol-free, and oil-free. "NARS is all about translucent-looking, radiant skin. Truly modern makeup should enhance a woman's look without ever dominating her own beauty." Francois Nars, Founder & Creative Director Research results: In sensory clinical test results: - 95% agree the product feels lightweight on the skin - 92% agree the product leaves skin with a natural finish - 92% agree the product evens out skintone - 92% agree the product smoothes our the surface of skin - 94% agree the products color stays fresh after hours of wear - 94% agree the product improves skins appearance - 92% agree the product improves the overall quality of the skin - 91% agree the product leaves skin looking more youthful

Photos (13)
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this powder and bought it over and over until the price became too ridiculous to justify. It runs out fairly quickly so repurchasing became questionable when the price kept going up in Mecca stores across Australia.

It is beautifully pigmented, sheer to light coverage with decent staying power, and best of all it stays true to its name leaving a luminous finish. It gorgeous and light weight and truly enhances your skin.

My only issue with this powder is that it breaks so quickly! This is definitely not a compact you'll just toss in your handbag or travel around with. It's incredibly fragile, I'm not even talking about severely dropping it, just if it bounces around, maybe a little too roughly, it shatters immediately. I am usually quite careful with my makeup, but this has happened every time I bought it and I had to re-set. That definitely loses a star since it's so expensive to repurchase over and over.

Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Rogers, MN
This is a lovely foundation.

Lastly, the sponge applicator included is pretty crap, doesn't apply evenly and wastes too much product. Use a brush or your own sponge.
Maicy G.
Maicy G.
Logan, UT
As far as powder foundation goes, it really can be hit and miss for the quality you are getting. Some products can make your face look really cakey and too powdery, while others do not feel like enough coverage. I first tried NARS powder foundation last summer because I was wanting something with SPF in it for laying out at the beach. I felt like the foundation held up really well in the sun and didn't rub off too much. I still prefer to use liquid foundation over powder foundation but if I do have a need for powder this is my go to!
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Aug. 3, 2016, 8:08 a.m.
Review for: Stromboli
Bought the Nars powder foundation because I thought it was pressed powder and it was in my shade, Siberia. I used it on top of foundation and hated how cakey and shiny it looked. I was about to return it when I noticed it was a FOUNDATION. So I tried it on my bare face. Wow, what a difference. Now I really love it. It's expensive and I'm concerned about using it up too quickly, but it's a fantastic product. It doesn't need a primer, it goes on great with my Real Techniques expert face brush, and it settles into
Nathalia P.
Nathalia P.
Monroe, Ny
Nov. 21, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Shade=Vallauris
I have been a super fan of NARS foundation since 2011. I have very oily skin and paired with a great primer it does wonders! This foundation is extremely build-able without the "cakey" look. I have used the luminous weightless foundation on several of my clients and they were shocked at how this foundation bended to fit their skin tone. I never break out with the foundation, and is best applied with a damp beauty blender or stippler brush. I will forever be a fan of this formula, and so worth the purchase.
Charito Z.
Charito Z.
July 26, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Syracuse
I love love this product. I tend to find foundations that are cheaper but effective but since my skin is acting weird with acne popping up here and there, so I decided to look for a product that won't clog my pores, so I close my eyes and bought this one..lol😂😂and it exceed my expectation. It has a good coverage and hide the redness and acne scars that i have right now even some of my dark spots. Most importantly, it didn't broke me out. I guess I found my holy grail.😊
Suba R.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Nov. 7, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Stromboli0.42
This foundation delivers with the comfort of a powder and glides on the skin like velvet while giving a medium coverage. This powder is so lightweight formula offers a smooth finish and also comes with SPF 24 for added protection. This is ideal for me as I live in Texas and it is sweatproof, with lasting color in hot and humid conditions. I recently found out it could be applied with both a wet and dry sponge for versatile coverage. Love it!
Chrissy J.
Chrissy J.
Anaheim
Narsall day luminous powder foundation lasts all day! It gives a smooth creamy base that blends well with all skin tones.And you don't have to worry about the rays of the sun with Nara.They have thought of that too! And they have added SPF 24 to fight back those harsh effects! And it looks as good at the end of the day as it did after you applied it! And that is an asset for anyone in need of full all day coverage!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Reseda, CA
The NARS all day luminous powder foundation works wonders. I had trouble with powder foundation's because some brands aren't long lasting. I would have to re-apply my powder foundation after a couple of hours. The NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation is all day and long lasting. I also liked how it works well during the time when my face becomes oily. I can use this powder foundation throughout the whole year.
Delaney N.
Delaney N.
The foundation was ok. I prefer more of a full coverage foundation and this product I found was more on the sheer side and didn't seem build able. However, I do like using the product to touch up my face as the day goes on yet it's very pricy just to use for that purpose. Overall I would recommend this product to you if you want more of a light coverage with a nice finish and your willing to spend the money
Gayle G.
Gayle G.
Is this product good for sensitive skin? Most products with spf tend to break me out.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Leander
Is this good for oily skin?
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Curious is this is a good product to last throughout the day?
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
If you Influencers had to choose the Nars powder foundation or the Urban Decay powder foundation...... which would you pick? I'm looking for a nice light powder to wear for work. Something medium coverage, that doesn't look bad. I don't have many skin problems so it doesn't have to be high coverage. Thank you in advance!! NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation SPF 24Urban Decay Naked Skin Powder Foundation
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
What is the coverage level of this product (high, medium, low)?