BY NARS #28 in Powder Foundation

A 12-hour wear, lightweight powder foundation with SPF 24 and natural, buildable coverage. Smooth on a foundation that performs with the ease of a powder and glides on skin like velvet, while offering medium coverage that does not mask. NARS powder foundation's modern, lightweight formula offers a smooth finish and protects from harmful rays with SPF 24. Sweatproof, with lasting color in hot and humid conditions, it can be applied with both a wet and dry sponge for versatile coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested, noncomedogenic, alcohol-free, and oil-free. "NARS is all about translucent-looking, radiant skin. Truly modern makeup should enhance a woman's look without ever dominating her own beauty." Francois Nars, Founder & Creative Director Research results: In sensory clinical test results: - 95% agree the product feels lightweight on the skin - 92% agree the product leaves skin with a natural finish - 92% agree the product evens out skintone - 92% agree the product smoothes our the surface of skin - 94% agree the products color stays fresh after hours of wear - 94% agree the product improves skins appearance - 92% agree the product improves the overall quality of the skin - 91% agree the product leaves skin looking more youthful

Buy on Neiman ...*
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Santa Fe
I love this. It applies really smoothly, it’s very long lasting and the coverage is not too bad! I have combination skin (very dry and very oily) and this worked super well!
I would definitely buy this product again, this brand is awesome and they never let me down!
Totally recommend this
Areej N.
Review for: Barcelona
So with the liquid foundation, it's a hit or miss with me because even the slightest tan makes it look awful on me, but I randomly bought the powder form one day. My skin tone fluctuates a lot, but I use this all the time. Since I have uneven skin, I use it over other foundations, sometimes as a bronzer, sometimes to even up the areas where there's hyper pigmentation, or sometimes by itself. I'm so happy with this product, and it's been two or three years and I have yet to find a powder foundation that I agree with as much as I agree with this one.
Q G.
Washington, DC
Review for: Other
I’m am color Tahoe in nars foundation colors. I’ve never worn this power alone because my skin is too dry to do that but I have use it on top of various liquid and cream foundation, normally applied with an sponge. I love the color and extra coverage this powder provides but It can get cakey and separates near pores
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Siberia
Love this product and how flawless it makes my skin I have only used it a few times and love it I have very pale sensitive skin and it works great a little pricey but works well! Would recommend to othersNARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation SPF 24
Kassandra L.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm love this powder I use it for work to leave me a natural look I don't like to use foundation for work simply because they feel like it's too much and this just leaves the perfect amount of coverage for me which is not much but it does the trick
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Review for: Stromboli, Deauville, Punjab
Perfect eyeliner. comes in amazing colors. perfect for adding color pop to the eyes. I get this product at Sephora and like to switch the colors up for the holidays. This is a well priced product and well worth the money. Product lasts for hours.
erica h.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Review for: Other
This is a great powder - nice coverage and great consistency. It's a bit pricey (as much of the NARS line tends to be) but I do really love it. Stays put and looks fresh for a long time - great for when I want a more polished look!
Lauren T.
Orem, UT
Review for: Vallauris
This product says all day in the name of the product, but on me this product barely lasted a few hours in the sun my skin was back to oily with zero coverage. I bought this product at Sephora. I would not buy this product again.
Raelyn A.
Plymouth, FL
Review for: Deauville
Its works great on tan skin, covers a crap ton! Its easy to use and very useful. It was my first time using this and it is amazing ! I have a medium skin tone so it’s great. Id def but again! I would definitely recommend this
Me'Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Syracuse
This is a nice powder foundation that you can wear by itself or to set with. It is comparable to MAC studio fix pressed powder. If you want a full coverage apply with a sponge, if you are setting, apply with a fluffy brush.
Gayle G.
Is this product good for sensitive skin? Most products with spf tend to break me out.
Crisma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you Influencers had to choose the Nars powder foundation or the Urban Decay powder foundation...... which would you pick? I'm looking for a nice light powder to wear for work. Something medium coverage, that doesn't look bad. I don't have many skin problems so it doesn't have to be high coverage. Thank you in advance!! NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation SPF 24Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation
Yara H.
Hi!! I was wondering if this powder was true to the luminous claim I have dry under eyes and would like my makeup to look very natural and not cover much?? If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!!
Michelle H.
Leander
Is this good for oily skin?
Taylor C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curious is this is a good product to last throughout the day?