BY NARS

A VERSATILE, LONGWEARING POWDER FOUNDATION WITH A UNIQUE WET/DRY TECHNOLOGY THAT ALLOWS FOR TWO DIFFERENT FINISHES—APPLY DRY FOR A NATURAL, MORE LUMINOUS EFFECT OR WET FOR A MATTE, POLISHED LOOK.

OVERVIEW:
LUXURIOUSLY LIGHTWEIGHT. UNIQUELY LUMINOUS.
Silky and ultrafine to the touch, skin is indulged with the sensation of velvet in the comfort of a powder. Exclusive Luminous Enhancing Technology smoothes and evens the complexion with color that lasts – even in the highest humidity. A global range of 15 shades enriched with skincare benefits and SPF protection improve skin’s appearance with every application.

BENEFITS:
NATURAL COVERAGE ALL DAY, IN ANY CLIMATE
Skin looks natural and luminous for up to 12 hours. Photochromic Technology helps skin look natural in any source of light as Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, skin imperfections. Micro refined powders blend seamlessly so skin feels velvety and smooth, like skin, not makeup.
UNIQUE WET/DRY TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS FOR TWO DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT FINISHES
NARS’ unique wet/dry technology allows for two distinctly different foundation finishes. Apply with a dry sponge for a more natural, luminous effect. Apply with a damp sponge for a more matte, polished look.
POWERFUL PROTECTION TODAY, BRIGHTER SKIN TOMORROW
NARS’ exclusive luminosity enhancing technologies help keep skin looking radiant today and tomorrow. Vitamins A, C and E together with SPF 24 help protect skin from harmful environmental effects. Marin Fennel and Vitamin C help to improve skin’s appearance with every application for a brighter, healthier-looking complexion tomorrow. A unique blend of 17 amino acids hydrate and improve cellular function.

HOW TO USE:
Prepare skin with the appropriate moisturizer and primer.
Apply to the center of the face and work outward.
Includes anti-microbial sponge/puff. Use the sponge side for wet application and the flocked puff side for a dry application.

Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
I absolutely love this powder! I break out really easily and finally have my acne under control with the assistance of medication. But I'm also getting older and was looking for something to even out my skin tone. Didn't want anything heavy so I tried this. It does come with an applicator pad but I sprung for a brush. It goes on amazingly light and still provides great coverage. This is for a reasonably even skin tone to begin with - it's not heavy enough to cover acne or dark spots, but it evens out general inconsistent coloration. Lasts all day, I never have to reapply, and when I wash my face before bed, it's all there on the washcloth. I will definitely buy this again!
Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Mont Blanc more...
Seriosuly my favorite powder foundation of all time! Looks like skin and really melts in if you use it with a damp beauty blender. I loved using this to set my foundation, and would buy this again! I always recommend NARS products to anyone who is looking for a good change of pace
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
Review for: Other more...
I love this powder. It leaves you with a radient, sheer finish. It applies so easy and smooth. It will last all day.
amanda l.
Review for: Siberia more...
One of the best powder foundations I've used yet is this one !! Its goes on over liquid foundation perfectly or you can use it alone and awesome results
Stephanie K.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Deauville more...
Buying this product was a very hard decision for me at first because it is very pricey. But I just had to try it. My first thoughts was that it was very lightweight for a powder and it doesn't make your face looking caked or dry and is the perfect powder
Elena C.
Ennis, county clare
I have tried many concealers, many to dark and many to light ...   long lasting product this has lasted me over 6 months even though I use this in my daily makeup routine ! I am a repeat user of this product I have bought many of this product ! I would defiantly recommend it to others !!!!
JESSICA G.
I love this product. Gives you that flawless look. It feels like you don't have anything on. I recommend this product.
Elizabeth M.
Aurora, CO
As soon as I tried this product I fell for it. My skin is sensitive so it workes perfection for my skin. My friend who uses it has dry skin and she loves it also. It gives me the natural finish that I love. My friends always tell me that my face looks perfect because you cant sew my dark spots. I will always depend on this product.
Dianne H.
This powder is lovely. I have combination oily skin and it doesn't make my face look flat. It gives the perfect healthy gorgeous glow. It doesn't last all day because I tend to get oily with everything I try but it's a must buy. You'll love it!
Fay B.
Lumonised the entire face and made me look healthy and glowey in a good way! Welllll worth the price
Gayle G.
Is this product good for sensitive skin? Most products with spf tend to break me out.
Taylor C.
Curious is this is a good product to last throughout the day?
Crisma G.
If you Influencers had to choose the Nars powder foundation or the Urban Decay powder foundation...... which would you pick? I'm looking for a nice light powder to wear for work. Something medium coverage, that doesn't look bad. I don't have many skin problems so it doesn't have to be high coverage. Thank you in advance!! NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 24Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation
Michelle H.
Leander
Is this good for oily skin?
Yara H.
Hi!! I was wondering if this powder was true to the luminous claim I have dry under eyes and would like my makeup to look very natural and not cover much?? If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!!