Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love LOVE this powder foundation! It is very hard for me to find face products that agree with my skin! I have oily/sensitive/acne-prone skin, and this is the best powder foundation I have come across - one reason being the lightest shade, Siberia, is actually light enough for me. It is however slightly too pink for my yellow-toned pale skin, but not noticeably. I generally swear by matte foundations as my skin is very oily, but I actually love the glow this foundation gives. You can however apply it matte with a damp sponge, but I prefer applying it with a powder brush. I have discoloured acne scarring, and when I wear CC/BB creams underneath, it gives a very beautiful, full coverage. I would not wear it with a liquid foundation, that would just be too much. When worn alone I can see my redness a bit, which is cool if you are after a more natural finish, but I generally am not. It can often cling to acne or sink into pores, but it is much better than a lot of other products out there. I wouldn't call it super long wearing but I can wear it for a whole day and only have to blot once, with no touch ups. Many other powder/liquid foundations break me out, but this does not affect my skin at all. So, for my problematic skin, I am in love with this product!