MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersNARS
All Day Luminous Powder Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 24

Nars All Day Luminous Powder Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 24

A versatile, longwearing powder foundation with a unique wet/dry technology that allows for two different finishes—apply dry for a natural, more luminous effect or wet for a matte, polished look.

Do you like the quality of this product?
Is this powder foundation good?
Is this product good for dry skin?
Start your review of Nars All Day Luminous Powder Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 24!
Regina
Love this powder foundation!! Amazing coverage for just the powder and non greasy. Doesn’t make dry skin look flaky, but it covers it nicely. Better than any other powder foundation. A little on the pricey side but you get lots of product and it lasts a long time!
Ottawa , ON
Great powder feels light and is so luminous gives a fresh feel dosnt cake or flake out
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Siberia
I love powder foundations because they are so easy and fast to apply. I love that this powder doesn't make my face look too cakey or dry. It is perfect for any type of skin tone and it has pretty fair coverage. I use this every time I'm in a rush and don't have time to put foundation on!
Regina, SK
This looks beautiful when applied with the right applicator. Using a brush will not apply it as smoothly or be as efficient. Its great to keep in my purse and doesn’t look cakey when reapplied throughout the say. Will definitely repurchase.
Windsor
perfect for just the right amount of coverage for a natural look. spf is just an added bonus!
Ajax, ON
I love Nars, and Nars products are very well made, pigmented and quality! I love this product and would buy it more often if it wasnt as expensive. Because it is a powder foundation it does have good coverage but you want to use a primer first
Thunder Bay
Review for: Siberia
More of an all over face powder than a foundation. Way too expensive for the amount that you receive. I would not repurchase just because of the price point. Love NARS products still.
Québec
Not a fan of the luminous part on me. Great coverage but no different from my drug store powder foundation. It blends well (I use a kabuki brush or a sponge). Too pricey for me.
Ottawa, ON
Perfect for spring/summer even winter if you want. Light to fulll coverage. 💕 love it
Ancaster, ON
Review for: Fiji
I like this powder to use on top of the concealers and to make highlights, recommended
Ask a question to the Influenster community...