BY NARS

A VERSATILE, LONGWEARING POWDER FOUNDATION WITH A UNIQUE WET/DRY TECHNOLOGY THAT ALLOWS FOR TWO DIFFERENT FINISHES—APPLY DRY FOR A NATURAL, MORE LUMINOUS EFFECT OR WET FOR A MATTE, POLISHED LOOK.

OVERVIEW:
LUXURIOUSLY LIGHTWEIGHT. UNIQUELY LUMINOUS.
Silky and ultrafine to the touch, skin is indulged with the sensation of velvet in the comfort of a powder. Exclusive Luminous Enhancing Technology smoothes and evens the complexion with color that lasts – even in the highest humidity. A global range of 15 shades enriched with skincare benefits and SPF protection improve skin’s appearance with every application.

BENEFITS:
NATURAL COVERAGE ALL DAY, IN ANY CLIMATE
Skin looks natural and luminous for up to 12 hours. Photochromic Technology helps skin look natural in any source of light as Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, skin imperfections. Micro refined powders blend seamlessly so skin feels velvety and smooth, like skin, not makeup.
UNIQUE WET/DRY TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS FOR TWO DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT FINISHES
NARS’ unique wet/dry technology allows for two distinctly different foundation finishes. Apply with a dry sponge for a more natural, luminous effect. Apply with a damp sponge for a more matte, polished look.
POWERFUL PROTECTION TODAY, BRIGHTER SKIN TOMORROW
NARS’ exclusive luminosity enhancing technologies help keep skin looking radiant today and tomorrow. Vitamins A, C and E together with SPF 24 help protect skin from harmful environmental effects. Marin Fennel and Vitamin C help to improve skin’s appearance with every application for a brighter, healthier-looking complexion tomorrow. A unique blend of 17 amino acids hydrate and improve cellular function.

HOW TO USE:
Prepare skin with the appropriate moisturizer and primer.
Apply to the center of the face and work outward.
Includes anti-microbial sponge/puff. Use the sponge side for wet application and the flocked puff side for a dry application.

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love LOVE this powder foundation! It is very hard for me to find face products that agree with my skin! I have oily/sensitive/acne-prone skin, and this is the best powder foundation I have come across - one reason being the lightest shade, Siberia, is actually light enough for me. It is however slightly too pink for my yellow-toned pale skin, but not noticeably. I generally swear by matte foundations as my skin is very oily, but I actually love the glow this foundation gives. You can however apply it matte with a damp sponge, but I prefer applying it with a powder brush. I have discoloured acne scarring, and when I wear CC/BB creams underneath, it gives a very beautiful, full coverage. I would not wear it with a liquid foundation, that would just be too much. When worn alone I can see my redness a bit, which is cool if you are after a more natural finish, but I generally am not. It can often cling to acne or sink into pores, but it is much better than a lot of other products out there. I wouldn't call it super long wearing but I can wear it for a whole day and only have to blot once, with no touch ups. Many other powder/liquid foundations break me out, but this does not affect my skin at all. So, for my problematic skin, I am in love with this product!
Macy G.
Love this powder! I got sick of looking so oily with my liquid foundation and this powder truly helped me with that! I got mine at my local Sephora, and i believe the price is reasonable as well! Everyone should try it!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a pretty foundation powder. The shade range is limited but the undertones of the shades are beautiful. I have them in Stromboli, Tahoe and Macao. All depending what depth my skin is during the year. It looks beautiful on top of foundation. It doesn’t have the best oil control, but it depends on your skin prep too. It’s a nice powder to have.
Jamie M.
Review for: Sweden more...
NARS is absolutely one of the best in terms of face products across the board, and this powder is no exception. It provides coverage as well as SPF without feeling heavy or cakey! I have dry skin with uneven texture on my jawline due to milia, and this powder doesn’t flake or highlight my problem areas! Highly recommended!
Jasmine M.
Kingsburg, CA
This product is not only the best but those who deal with dryness have to try this product. This leaves your skin looking super hydrated and luminous. Who doesnt want a nice glowy looking finish to the skin. I know i do ans this product just makes me excited when i apply.
Carolina A.
Alexandria , VA
Review for: Punjab more...
I really like this powder, but I also haven't ever used another so I can't really compare it to any other product. It does a good job of leaving a matte finish and makes my skin not look so oily after I apply my foundation and concealer.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I am
A true NARS fan but I tried this on whim knowing I dont care for powder foundations in general. I am giving 4 stars because I would believe to be unfair if I went lower knowing that I dont like
Powder foundations in general. #narsisstforlife
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a nice powder foundation that you can wear by itself or to set with. It is comparable to MAC studio fix pressed powder. If you want a full coverage apply with a sponge, if you are setting, apply with a fluffy brush.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Siberia more...
I love this powder! It truly stays on all day, makes my skin matte, and feels lightweight and amazing. It is definitely a little bit pricey but it’s a very high-quality product! I definitely recommend this to others
Gayle G.
Is this product good for sensitive skin? Most products with spf tend to break me out.
Yara H.
Hi!! I was wondering if this powder was true to the luminous claim I have dry under eyes and would like my makeup to look very natural and not cover much?? If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!!
Taylor C.
Curious is this is a good product to last throughout the day?
Michelle H.
Leander
Is this good for oily skin?
Crisma G.
If you Influencers had to choose the Nars powder foundation or the Urban Decay powder foundation...... which would you pick? I'm looking for a nice light powder to wear for work. Something medium coverage, that doesn't look bad. I don't have many skin problems so it doesn't have to be high coverage. Thank you in advance!! NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 24Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation

Amazon