Nars Afterglow Lip Balm

A moisturizing lip balm infused with a blend of antioxidants to condition and protect lips.

Is this product any good?
Is this product worth the price, and is there a dupe? I love the color, I got a sample and I loved it. Does it last a long time?[product:nars-afterglow-lip-balm]
que tanto dura para ver los resultados-
Start your review of Nars Afterglow Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...is for you. This is a great “no makeup” makeup look. Also, it does not dry out your lips and you don’t need primer.in reviews
Kaitlan G.
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Kaitlan G.
Review for: Laguna
This review is specially for the shade laguna as I haven't tried any other shades. This lip balm has beautiful packaging and is very eye catching. I had been wanting to try it for a while and although laguna is not one I would purchase I have been wanting to try these so jumped on it for my sephora birthday gift. This balm apples very smoothly and it does feel nice. It makes your lips feel soft while its on but doesn't have much lasting effect. This shade did not seem tinted to me at all. I mostly just got a ton of glitter. It wasn't uncomfortable just not what I was expecting. Also not very flattering, on me at least. Given the smooth nice formula I may repurchase in a different shade but for the price I might just stick with my glow recipe tinted Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo lip balm that I know I love. Nars Afterglow Lip Balm
Samantha C.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Samantha C.
Review for: Orgasm
I typically apply the Nars Afterglow balm every morning before I add my lip stain or gloss. This lip balm is so moisturizing, stays on for a decent amount of time, and has a subtle pink tint. The texture doesn’t feel sticky, and it glides right onto the lips.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Heather M.
Review for: Orgasm
I really love this lip balm it makes your lips feel so moisturized and soft. I am real big on lip balms and glosses and this is one of my favourite
Thania P.
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Thania P.
Review for: Laguna
This lip balm isn’t very hydrating on the lips. It goes on smooth and shiny and seems to moisture but after some time it dries out my lips and there’s no pigment. I’m sure their are better lip balms than this one.
Senada B.
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Senada B.
Review for: Fast Lane
I just cannot say how much I love this except that I bought same identical extra one to have around just in case that color gets discontinued. It is such soft color and very natural just little hint of pink and red in it that also moisturizes my lips
Valerie B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Valerie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was part my my birthday gift from Sephora and this is such a nice balm! The color is Laguna and its a super sheer color with a little shine, perfect for summer! Its very comfortable and hydrating.
Aneicia W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Deep Throat, Vicked Ways
Nars package arrived with sophisticated wrapping which i appreciated out the gate. It already set me up for a luxurious experience. This afterglow lip balm is a surprising truth serum. While adding a touch of tint and shine to your lips, the balm is actually moisturizing and kept my lips soft and supple for hours. As of late I've been battling persistent dry lips... and few products give me a relief. You must absorb s Nars pricetag for this item, but its worth it. No need to re-apply for a while, the soft tint gives a boost to your appearance and masquerades any dry lip issue you may be experiencing. Its a cute item to splurge on... plus I got two free foundation and concealer samples with my purchase! 😍💄👄💋 #Nars #Afterglowlipbalm #sophistication
Harshey R.
Bloomington, IL
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Harshey R.
Review for: Turbo
Another lip balm that I love after Dior , is this one from nars . This is also tinted and comes in various shades . It’s super creamy and makes the lips soft and shiny . This stick has lot of product in it , have been using it over 6 months now .. love it Nars Afterglow Lip Balm
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,080 reviews
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as part of a duo from Sephora’s birthday gift freebie. I’m wearing the color “Laguna” which is a golden shimmer. I’m just going to be brutally honest here but this at the end of the day is an expensive lip balm in my opinion. I’ve used less expensive lip balms that are just as emoillent if not more emoillent than this one and that have a beautiful fragrance. I think you’re paying more for the name here than the actual product which is great if you like only higher end brands or like to be faithful to one brand. I get it. Believe me. How you spend your money is no one’s business but your own 😁. This does have antioxidants and Monoi Hydrating Complex which is just a fancy way of saying it’s hydrating 🤣. And this also comes in other colors. This is sheer so it’s just a hint of color. You can also use this as a highlighter or on your lips on top of lipstick as an accent. If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Alexandra Z.
Nars Afterglow Lip Balm uploaded by Alexandra Z.
Review for: Laguna
It is a nice average non-drying lip balm, conditions and protects lips , great for a natural look, it has that extremely subtle sheer bronze glow. Not sticky,and moisturizing.

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassidy E.
Grafton, WI
il y a 6 mois
Amanda Y. il y a 6 mois
Totally worth the price, but it’s often in bundles or sets on Sephora so I would definitely try that. Also the minis hold a lot of product so I’d get a set of those to try out the colors if you don’t want to commit to a full sized. It lasts a pretty long time for a lip balm, 2-3 hours but because it’s a balm it’s super easy to take with you and apply without a mirror.