Nars #45 Smudge Brush

A small, dense eyeshadow brush made for smudging eyeliner or expertly placing powder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nars #45 Smudge Brush!
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1,027 reviews
This brush is excellent for smudging and smoking out the lower lash line! Gets into and in between all the lower lashes so you can have a sexy lined lower lash line or a smokey one! The quality of the brush itself and the handle are great!
Jessica Y.
Alexandria, VA
I use this brush nearly every day. It’s so versatile and works in the crease or smudging shadow below the bottom lash line.
Leonor R.
This is one of my go-to brushes! The only reason I pop it down to 4 stars is because it kind of pokes me sometimes making it uncomfortable. It also has happened when I did friends makeup. Other than that, great brush.
Michole N.
Alpharetta
This brush is great for getting in small hard to reach areas, I enjoy using this for a smiley under eye lining brush as well as packing on color
Liv V.
Once I started using NARS products especially when I started using the brushes I fell in love! I thought it couldn't get any better from the makeup itself but now using the diff brushes it just got that much better. They aren't rough and are good for sensitive eyelids/skin, they also blend extremely well for a good airbrushed look.
Leen A.
Lynnwood, WA
I like using this brush on the bottom lash line, it's the perfect fit for it and it applies the eyeshadows nicely.
ebonee G.
Portland
This large flat branch is a very good brush I use it for multiple things it works very well it when you wash it it comes out brand new it's a very upstanding makeup brush and it last a very long time I really think you should get this because it's a great item
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
Love this brush... it works amazingly and is so soft. Easy to apply eyeshadow or smear eyeliner. Love love love it
Shernice A.
I use it for smudging eyeshadow or liner and I even use it with gel liner! Has never failed me. Very well made, the hairs are densely packed and smudges evenly whatever it's supposed to smudge. A definite repurchase if I had to.

Looking for your answer?