NARS 173883 Translucent Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder 10 g-0.35 oz uploaded by Maria P.NARS 173883 Translucent Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder 10 g-0.35 oz uploaded by Alex Nicole G.

BY NARS

Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder Translucent - Like fresh strawberries our products are fresh and genuine and irresistible. We use innovative and modern technology to provide a hassle-free environment. The freshness of the products is experienced in every single use giving a lasting experience. We make sure the products are tested and meet all standards before it is packed. Each product is a celebration of health happiness and nature. Features An invisible loose setting powder Features a silky weightless texture for even application & easy blending Helps enhance the look of foundation without a trace of color Developed with Photochromic Technology to diffuse light & adjust to new sources of light Optically blurs the appearance of fine lines wrinkles & pores Controls shine & prolongs makeup wear Gives a smooth flawless & translucent finish Ideal for touch-ups Paraben-free fragrance-free & non-comedogenic Specifications Size: 10 g-0.35 oz Weight: 2 see more...

Ingrid P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best translucent powder. It doesn't leave any white cast on my skin, and I'm a tan/olive tone. It looks like there is tiny shimmers in the powder but it doesn't transfer on the face. It absorbs oil, and set my foundation perfectly. It make a matte foundation look a little less flat, and doesn't make you look cakey. It is defiantly worth it to get the loose powder version as you get 10grams of product. I find loose powder works better for me, personally. It'll take me awhile to get though this powder, but I'd keep this in my face routine.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this translucent powder a lot better than I thought I would.
It blended well it doesn't leave a white film on my face.
It doesn't have much of a scent which I love.
The packaging isn't any better or worse than any other product of this type.
I would recommend this product and I would buy again.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This translucent powder is very finely milled. If you are not too careful, it will be easy to apply to much and create a white cast. That being said, this powder creates such a soft, matte finish. It helps diminish any apparent texture on my skin. I had to knock off one star because of the white cast when you apply too much. Otherwise, this is a great powder to set you liquid makeup, I also use this for my under eyes!
Tara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great setting powder and it lasts forever (and makes your makeup last as well!) but unfortunately I’m pretty sure this breaks me out. NARS is one of my favorite brands and their blushes are amazing, but for some reason this just doesn’t agree with my skin. I think the price is totally worth it for the amount you get and it really sets makeup without looking cakey. Wish I could use it!!!
Mary Virginia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder for everyday use but if you are going out and will be taking a lot of pictures I do not recommend! It is very pretty on the skin and is not to matte and gives you a natural glow but once there is flash involved there will be a terrible white cast! So all in all if you get this powder know it's great for day to day purpose but not if you will have many pictures of you taken!
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product I look everywhere for a good setting powder that I love and this is at the top of my list. It sets my face but doesn’t leave me looking powdery, I like the fact that it has no color so when I put it on my already contored face it doesn’t change my colors
Katie S.
I use this in my kit and I really like it. It looks great in photos. When used sparingly, it does not settle into fine lines and creates a nice flawless effect on the skin, and prevents foundation from moving around. I recommend this for photography in natural lighting rather than bright, artificial lighting. Too much of this product can cause flashback, so be careful with it!
Hira H.
Texas
I LOVE how this sets my makeup. I LOVE makeup but I sadly don't know how to apply it much. This was something that someone from Sephora told me to get, and I have had it for almost 4 years now and still have a lot left ( but I don't use it everyday ). Whenever I would have it on, everyone would compliment me and how well my makeup looks!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ah! Do not use this if you are planning on taking any pictures with flash. I only use this during the day because my makeup will look flawless and most likely I will be taking pictures in natural lighting. But if you have a heavy hand, you might still be able to notice a cast underneath your eyes or wherever else you might be using it.
Tina S.
Newark, DE
I have several loose setting powders in my makeup collection, but I always seem to come back to this one. This leaves a very soft finished look and leaves a glow-from-within look that I really love. It doesn't look shimmery as it does glowy and I really would like to recommend it for those looking for a setting powder.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
Has anyone use this to bake? I was looking at it online and couldn't decide if I wanted to get it or not.
Ivery D.
annapolis, MD
Does this produ need have a dupe?