NARS 173883 Translucent Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder 10 g-0.35 oz uploaded by Maria P.

BY NARS

Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder Translucent - Like fresh strawberries our products are fresh and genuine and irresistible. We use innovative and modern technology to provide a hassle-free environment. The freshness of the products is experienced in every single use giving a lasting experience. We make sure the products are tested and meet all standards before it is packed. Each product is a celebration of health happiness and nature. Features An invisible loose setting powder Features a silky weightless texture for even application & easy blending Helps enhance the look of foundation without a trace of color Developed with Photochromic Technology to diffuse light & adjust to new sources of light Optically blurs the appearance of fine lines wrinkles & pores Controls shine & prolongs makeup wear Gives a smooth flawless & translucent finish Ideal for touch-ups Paraben-free fragrance-free & non-comedogenic Specifications Size: 10 g-0.35 oz Weight: 2 see more...

Ingrid P.
Ingrid P.
Best translucent powder. It doesn't leave any white cast on my skin, and I'm a tan/olive tone. It looks like there is tiny shimmers in the powder but it doesn't transfer on the face. It absorbs oil, and set my foundation perfectly. It make a matte foundation look a little less flat, and doesn't make you look cakey. It is defiantly worth it to get the loose powder version as you get 10grams of product. I find loose powder works better for me, personally. It'll take me awhile to get though this powder, but I'd keep this in my face routine.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This translucent powder is very finely milled. If you are not too careful, it will be easy to apply to much and create a white cast. That being said, this powder creates such a soft, matte finish. It helps diminish any apparent texture on my skin. I had to knock off one star because of the white cast when you apply too much. Otherwise, this is a great powder to set you liquid makeup, I also use this for my under eyes!
I love this powder for everyday use but if you are going out and will be taking a lot of pictures I do not recommend! It is very pretty on the skin and is not to matte and gives you a natural glow but once there is flash involved there will be a terrible white cast! So all in all if you get this powder know it's great for day to day purpose but not if you will have many pictures of you taken!
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Ah! Do not use this if you are planning on taking any pictures with flash. I only use this during the day because my makeup will look flawless and most likely I will be taking pictures in natural lighting. But if you have a heavy hand, you might still be able to notice a cast underneath your eyes or wherever else you might be using it.
Hira H.
Hira H.
Texas
I LOVE how this sets my makeup. I LOVE makeup but I sadly don't know how to apply it much. This was something that someone from Sephora told me to get, and I have had it for almost 4 years now and still have a lot left ( but I don't use it everyday ). Whenever I would have it on, everyone would compliment me and how well my makeup looks!
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
So I purchased the yellow NARS loose setting powder and I think it's ok. It's very funky milled and if you put too much of this powder you will definitely be a victim of flashback. I like it better when I mix it with my Laura Mercier powder, but on its own it can definitely give a white cast. WOC need to be careful using this powder.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Newark
I have several loose setting powders in my makeup collection, but I always seem to come back to this one. This leaves a very soft finished look and leaves a glow-from-within look that I really love. It doesn't look shimmery as it does glowy and I really would like to recommend it for those looking for a setting powder.
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
New York
Can we say WOWzers!  I have oily skin so I am always looking for something that will decrease my shine and keep my makeup in place. Goes on so smooth and I am matte for hours.

This is my second time purchasing and my far my favorite. I say get it and it will become your go too as well.
viryleon10 L.
viryleon10 L.
Glenview
This is a really great product for setting you foundation. It makes your foundation look flawless. I love how finely milled this product is and it is super easy to apply with a beauty blender. I carry it around for touch up so its not super long wearing but it is still a really good product.
Kayla a.
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
This is a good product I look everywhere for a good setting powder that I love and this is at the top of my list. It sets my face but doesn’t leave me looking powdery, I like the fact that it has no color so when I put it on my already contored face it doesn’t change my colors
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
Has anyone use this to bake? I was looking at it online and couldn't decide if I wanted to get it or not.
Ivery D.
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this produ need have a dupe?