BY NARS

Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder Translucent - Like fresh strawberries our products are fresh and genuine and irresistible. We use innovative and modern technology to provide a hassle-free environment. The freshness of the products is experienced in every single use giving a lasting experience. We make sure the products are tested and meet all standards before it is packed. Each product is a celebration of health happiness and nature. Features An invisible loose setting powder Features a silky weightless texture for even application & easy blending Helps enhance the look of foundation without a trace of color Developed with Photochromic Technology to diffuse light & adjust to new sources of light Optically blurs the appearance of fine lines wrinkles & pores Controls shine & prolongs makeup wear Gives a smooth flawless & translucent finish Ideal for touch-ups Paraben-free fragrance-free & non-comedogenic Specifications Size: 10 g-0.35 oz Weight: 2 see more...

Kelley C.
Kelley C.
So I purchased the yellow NARS loose setting powder and I think it's ok. It's very funky milled and if you put too much of this powder you will definitely be a victim of flashback. I like it better when I mix it with my Laura Mercier powder, but on its own it can definitely give a white cast. WOC need to be careful using this powder.
Cheryla J.
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't care for setting sprays. However I do love this loose setting powder by NARS. It's very few products from NARS that I dislike
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Santa Ana
This translucent powder is really good. It gives you that set you need & looks really good as well! 💕💕💕
Isela M.
Isela M.
I love this translucent powder it goes in the skin very smooth & it helps my makeup stay all day.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
I have been on the hunt for the perfect under eye setting powder and this is it! i used to swear by the laura mercier secret brightening powder but didn't like the visible shimmer particles. i have since tried her translucent (too dark for my skin) and several other powders in between and this has been the best, hands down! it gives the look of secret brightening without the shimmer. i do not recommend this for baking but it's perfect to set concealer. this gives a flawless, smooth looking finish that blurs rough texture and wrinkles.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Put this on your blended concealer and you will have no regrets !!! My concealer always used to crease! Now that I found this hack, it's become a part of my make up routine ! I find my make up lasts longer and guess what ?!!! No more ugly creases !!! I got it as a gift and I will buy another one when it sadly finishes!!! It's the only Nars product I own and I really adore it. It smells great too and I don't need a lot for the application.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
Has anyone use this to bake? I was looking at it online and couldn't decide if I wanted to get it or not.
Ivery D.
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this produ need have a dupe?