BY NARITA TRADING COMPANY

This exceptionally high quality four wheel Jumbo Shopping Cart is ideal for shopping, laundry and hundreds of other purposes! The cart holds up to 150 pounds and is coated with a highly durable epoxy finish. Folds flat for easy storage. Easy to assemble. Holds up to 150lbs., folds for easy storage, durable epoxy finish, easy to assemble and weighs only 15 lbs., cart size fully extended 21.25" X 24.5" X 40.75", cart size folded: 11" X 24.5" X 44.5" see more...

Maria Q.
CHULA VISTA, CA
This product was the best thing to happen to me while my husband was deployed. I had 2 little ones and it was very difficult carrying all our groceries back and forth up a flight of stairs with 2 kids. We bought this cart and I was able to load all my groceries or laundry and carry it all in at once without having to leave the kids locked in the apartment we lived in at the time and make multiple trips back and forth. It has survived tons of use and abuse and is still in perfect shape. Love it! A++++
Susie W.
If you have to do laundry at a place I would highly recommend getting one of these to carry your wash. It makes it 1000x easier.