BY NARITA TRADING COMPANY

Deluxe Hooded Carrier Liner Jumbo, fits all Super and Jumbo Carts see more...

Nancy S.
plano
Omgosh i love this product its just perfect. for me i use it when i go grocery shop so i won't have to make a lot of trips back to my car. that's great for me because i live in apartments. my apartment is far away from the parking lot.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My grandmother loves this buggy.She uses it for shopping and heavy items. The wheels are very durable and long lasting. The buggy itself last a very very long time.A great quality, durable, long lasting product. :)
Emma L.
I love this carrier specially when I go grocery shopping since the market is around the corner... and I use it when I go to wash my blankets the laundromat is across the street very helpful worth the money
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
This is a super handy thing for groceries, shopping, etc. So great if you walk everywhere! The only thing I'd suggest is slightly sturdier build. But it's a great item!
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
These are great and so practical especially if you live in an apartment building, also with new restrictions on plastic bags and recycling, these are a godsent.
Katherine C.
This is perfect for those trips to the beach, to carry groceries. I bought two. One for me and one for my mom. Makes great Xmas presents to moms!
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Helpful for grocery shopping! Makes sure nothing falls out. And easy to pull out when done. And easy to put back on
Sarah L.
Wyoming , MI
Super efficient. Obviously easy to use. Just wish they were cuter! Other than that it's perfect.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Pretty neat and good things to have when you're going to a market or something of that nature
Ashley M.
HAMSHIRE, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Really comes in handy, especially when you live just 1 minute away from the grocery store!
Faith B.
How are people liking this? Cost-wise for quality, are there better options out there? Just moved to crowded Chicago, so this would be a great tool I think for trips to the grocery store!