Narciso Rodriguez Women's Narciso Rodriguez Gift Set, 2 pc uploaded by Widienne B.

BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Narciso Rodriguez Women's Narciso Rodriguez Gift Set, 2 pc: Introduced by the design house of Narciso Rodriguez Recommended for Casual wear see more...

Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume confuses me a lot. When I smell it on someone else I love it, it smells flowery musky and the perfect fragrance for fall days. Once I spray it on my self, i feel it so strong and it gets me a bit dizzy. Overall, it's a good perfume that stays a long time.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this scent !! Perfect for spring / summer !! One spray in the morning lasts all day !! Picked up the box set with lotion and body wash at Bloomingdales! Love love this scent will def buy another bottle once it finishes!!!
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute BEST fragrance. Sexy, musky with staying power! I discovered this over a decade ago when a hair stylist walked by and stopped me in my tracks. I demanded to know that she was wearing. Try it out.
Vanessa T.
Montréal, Québec
I am literally in love with this fragrance! It's fresh, floral and powdery at the same time. Definitely a signature scent.