Narciso Rodriguez W-GS-2147  - 2 pc - Gift Set

Narciso Rodriguez W-GS-2147 - 2 pc - Gift Set

BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Introduced in the year 2003, by the design house of Narciso Rodriguez, It is classified as feminine fragrance, This feminine scent posesses a blend of Pink Pepper, Lavender, Patchouli, Violet, Amber, Woody Accord, It is recommended for casual wear, 3, 3oz EDT Spray 3, 3oz Body Lotion see more...

Narciso Rodriguez W-GS-2147  - 2 pc - Gift Set
Narciso Rodriguez W-GS-2147 - 2 pc - Gift Set
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Unexpectedly got a wiff of this while someone else was testing this at Macy's and I could smell it a few feet away, I was so intrigued that I asked her what she sprayed, and she said Narciso Rodriguez . I loved it so much that I purchased it the 1st time I smelled it.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
This smell is definitely not for everyone. It is a scent for a very mature woman. It's extremely strong and can easily give you a headache if you use more than a spritz. I recommend this for mature women that like "classic" scents.
D B.
Wyomissing, PA
I am a fragrance fiend. I've never encountered anything like this scent. It doesn't read as perfume at all. Just a fluffy cloud of ethereal, petal-soft sweetness. And it lasts forever! It's so fresh and lightly sweet. You'll smell shower fresh all day! I love Narciso Rodriguez!
Rosie G.
OMG! When I was walking through the fragrance this scent called to me! I am in love! I tend to have reactions to fragrances but not this one! This perfect! On my Christmas list!
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
It smells so good. i fell in love with the smell of this perfume. its worth the price that i paid for.
Smell so great will buy again I brought the small ones a a gift for Christmas
Nishat A.
I don't have this product bit I heard it is a very nice perfume and that it has a breath taking fragnance. I think it would be nice gift to give to someone
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , ON
This is my favorite perfume ever , it's stay more than 5 hours , i have this ine and the pink