Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml

A new fragrance that further explores the fine art of temptation. The signature heart of musc is animated by an exquisite floral bouquet of Bulgarian rose, iris and vivid amber woody notes. The vivid red of Narciso Eau de Parfum Rouge captures the fierce powers of attraction.

Top Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Iris

Middle Notes: Heart Of Musc

Bottom Notes: Tonka, Vetiver, Black Cedar, White Cedar

Web ID: 6861079

Qui a testé ce produit ca se vois qu'il est bon ❤❤?
Iss it better than classic one?
One of the greatest Parfume in my opinion, what u guys think about it, do u like it as much as i do?
Start your review of Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml!
Wiktoria C.
strømmen
This perfume is so unique, but so beautiful. This perfume is very long lasting, but the smell is not irritating for the person wearing it.!!!
Rachel P.
Austin, TX
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Rachel P.
Sexy. Alluring. Provocative. Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml captures the essence of a sensual and mysterious woman. It is light enough to wear during the day which is an added perk. The bottle is beautiful and the price is not overly outrageous. I will absolutely buy it again.
mariami M.
wilmington, DE
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by mariami M.
Hello, I would like to introduce you to my favoriteHello, I would like to introduce you to my favorite perfume, which is the best perfume in all perfumes. If you buy it, you will see that I did not praise it in vain.
Jodi B.
Orpington, Kent
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Jodi B.
This is by far one of my favourite fragrances to wear it’s a heavy bottle and glass the smell doesn’t last and long as some of my other perfumes but it’s lovely it is a little expensive even getting it from tkmaxx which is an amazing find if I was to get it again I would try and find in discounted price Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml #favfragrance
Phuong N.
ROCHEDALE SOUTH, QLD
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Phuong N.
My favourite all the time summer or winter. It has warm musky vanilla powdery scent ( all my favourite notes in one) Bit pricey but it worth every ml. It lasts all day if I spray on my clothes I still smell it the next day.
Lasha K.
Marktstraße
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Lasha K.
🥰🥰 Sehr perfekt.es wirklich so gut: Riecht ganz toll und bleibt ungefähr 4 Tage auf Kleidung.. Ich habe das gekauft für meine Frau als Geschenk Und ich habe es so gefällt mir ich benutze auch😁🥰🥰🥰
nini K.
New castle, DE
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by nini K.
One of my all time favourite brand of perfume. Lovely smell but not too strong and stays on all day.
mariam G.
New Castle, DE
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by mariam G.
💞This my favorite perfume of all time. Thats a very subjective and personal choice, like all perfume. To me it hits the perfect note between flowery, smoky, and musky, while remaining feminine.👌
Kamila K.
New Castle, DE
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge eau de parfum - 90 ml uploaded by Kamila K.
My first Narciso Rodriguez travel size parfum and I love it. It’s quite different from the scents that I am used to and had before, but it’s certainly a good one. Long lasting. Will buy a full size product for sure #influenster
Lela I.
Brooklyn, NY
I looove this fragrance very much. I have purchased when it came on market and since then i adore narciso