Narciso Rodriguez Narciso eau de parfum - 90 ml

Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez features an intense blend of white gardenia and rose layered over warm notes of vetiver and cedar to create this sensual fragrance for women. Design House: Narciso Rodriguez Scent Name: Narciso is available in a EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.0-ounce / 90 ml Gender: Womens We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Fragrance Note: Fruity Type: Fruity Launch Year: 2010 Perfume Type: EDP Eau De Parfum Size: 2.1 - 3 Oz. We cannot accept returns on this product.

Does anyone have any recomendations for a perfume similar to Narciso by Narciso Rosriguez? I find that scent to be fresh, creamy and almost powdery smelling (but not old lady like) and was hoping someone had something similar to recommend to me. Thanx! [product:narciso-rodriguez-narciso-eau-de-parfum-90ml]
Start your review of Narciso Rodriguez Narciso eau de parfum - 90 ml!
Courtney G.
Lexington, MA
I'm so glad this was the first Narciso perfume I tried. I felt a connection to Narciso Rodriguez just from listening to various Youtubers' reviews, both good and bad, and the white cube did not disappoint. This is a MATURE scent. That doesn't mean "old lady". That means "GROWN WOMAN". Powdery, musky, and woodsy- it is so beautiful and creamy on my skin and it is truly intoxicating to me, I can't stop smelling my arm. I WILL get all of the Narciso perfumes!
Nikki M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
My favorite perfume by far. Musky and expensive. Elegant and smells absolutely decadent on me. I could use this any time of the year. If you want a strong but bot overpowering fragrance try this
Brancco H.
My favorite winter perfume! Smells so beautiful and stays for all night! Amazing perfume!
Nancy R.
1,084 reviews
I never hear before Narciso Rodriguez Narciso eau de parfum - 90 ml I don't know how smell and how long staying. I would like to try it in the future. Very interesting.
Sarah T.
Watertown, MA
1,232 reviews
Lovely chypre fragrance with musk and sandalwood. Great for a fall day and similar to Cartier Panthere. Warm fragrance with longevity.
Amber R.
Melrose, FL
I get so many compliments with this fragrance. I wear it year round, all occasions. It lasts all day and has a rich deep scent that is not overpowering
Chanelle L.
miami
This perfume smells heavenly! I love the strong distinctive smell it has. I always finish a bottle and buy another. Anywhere I go people compliment and acknowledge the heavenly strong smell it gives off.
Kreta S.
I love this perfume! I got it in a sample and fell in love! Would spray it on for work... work at 8+ hour shift and could still smell it that day and a couple days after! It’s definitely a stronger smell! I think it’s sexy
ASHLEIGH V.
New York
I bought this as a change to the original Narciso Rodriguez: For Her. It’s was a nice change but I prefer the For Her. I still have some leftover and use it to shake things up :)
Maria C.
Merrimack, NH
It’s a little sweet, and fixed on the skin. The smell it’s kind. The biggest problem it’s the price, it’s a little expensive