Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls  uploaded by Valerie R.Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls  uploaded by Amanda R.

BY KOHL'S

• Knowing that this is a limited edition launch..does it ma...4 Answers
  • What is your fav. item from the current collection?1 Answers
Hillary N.
Ogden, UT
Who wouldn't jump at the chance to get a real designer's clothes for so such AFFORDABLE price! I bought the black and white sheath dress which is 30% plus I had a coupon! It fit well, the fabric was great and I feel like it won't fall apart, like it will be a lasting article of clothing in my closet. I feel sophisticated and lovely in this dress and I may go back and get the color block dresses! I'm so glad high-end designers are bringing lines to department stores that the average woman can buy so we can feel and look amazing too!
Onyeka A.
The clothes are well made in my opinion. The patterns and color scheme fit my personal style. But the prices are NOT worth it in my opinion. If I am going to buy a plain red ruched top I'd rather it not be 48 dollars. I would not buy anything from the line unless it were on sale. And lucky for my Khols has sales rather frequently. Lets just hope the discounts will bring that price down. Way, way, waaay down.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
Starting with the good news, the entire collection is already on sale (30% off!) right off the bat! The bad news, in person, the collection looks a bit eh. I was mostly disappointed with the material. I wasn't too crazy about the “knit” material of the Colorblock Point dresses, even they looked great in the photos. However, after seeing, feeling and trying on the clothes, I did find a couple of cute things.
Lindsey E.
Glendale, CA
This collection is very cute and I was very excited to try it all on and buy it. Unfortunately, not one item looked good on my body. I'm a size 2 (with curvier hips and a 32A bust) and the top was too loose of everything or it wasn't flattering around my waist. On the other hand, my sister who is a size 6, looked great in everything. A great collection if it looks good on you.
Valerie R.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely adored everything that I bought from his collection. I bought the white sheath dress and the printed pajama-esque pants and the charcoal and black blazer all of them fit well his line is a little big to size but so if you are shopping online keep that in mind and buy a size smaller.
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I was really excited to see this collection in Kohls, but in person the collection doesn't seem as impressive. The material is...alright and the differation is just okay. The only thing I was super excited for was the commercial, talk about a memorable song, and the colors.
Nicole S.
Milwaukee, WI
I didn't catch this collection until it hit clearance and me being a (XS) I thought it was OVER! However I found a little gem, a black and white sort of damask print top with a red orange stripe going down each side. Comfort at its finest I could sleep in it. A bit aged but cute. Love, love, love wish I would've gotten a look at the rest of the collection.
Ashley L.
Jacksonville, FL
I am all about individual self expression, so for those of you that are into these go for it! Personally I feel my eyes burning every single time I see an add for these. I can't imagine anyone actually looking good in 2/3 of these clothes.
Pam W.
Eugene, OR
I love Kohl's and was excited to check out this line. What a disappointment though! The style is ok but the colors are just too loud for me. I can't see myself wearing it. Very bright 80's style. I will stick with LC and JLO.
Alicia R.
I was excited by this line, but quite disappointed when I saw it in Kohl's. This line is not made for the younger women. Also, I am short and everything seemed to be waaaay to long on me. Overall, just not my style!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Knowing that this is a limited edition launch..does it make you want to go out and buy it?
Kirstie B.
What is your fav. item from the current collection?