Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Oil 50ml

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Oil, 1.6 fl. oz. DetailsA very iconic Narciso Rodriguez fragrance: the 1.6-oz musc oil showcased in a one of a kind bottle adorned with the for her color codes. A sensual oil built around the heart of musc: enhanced with floral accords and intensified with ambergris and patchouli. 1.6 fl. oz (50mL).Designer About Narciso Rodriguez: Sleek and often slinky, looks from Narciso Rodriguez have long been favorites of young Hollywood and in-the-know fashionistas. The designer honed his talent for ultramodern elegance while working at Donna Karan and Calvin Klein before launching his own line in 1997. His take on trends is always at the forward edge of fashion while maintaining all-important wearability.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Oil 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
The ultimate expression of seduction. The most amazing smell!!! it is very soft on my skin. It is light lovely and non-offensive, easy to wear. This is just really pretty.the scent is perfection Very, very sexy, soft and gentle and highly wearable.
2 months agoNew York City
Lovely scent. It faded quickly on my wrist pulse points which was unfortunate as it was so costly. My husband did love that scent though and it wasn’t too overwhelming so I felt comfortable wearing it on the subway and at the office.
6 days agoHouston
Exotic and sexy, I must say once you put this on! Last for a long time and leaves a lasting impression whoever smells it...It's one of those that you want to use on soecial occasions only.
a month agoJamaica
I only used it once and would never use it again. I personally like long-lasting scents and this only lasted for about 30 mins the most. I wouldn't recommend it. #productjunky
21 days agoBala cywynd
Recently I visited a perfume shop, and there can be found all alongo Narciso fragances smelling of course. It was interesting because it has not caught one of many, except this one. When I was blowing straight in a very nice, fine, but has developed a special scent, and when ir subsided a bit, very special
2 months agoGermantown, MD
Love it ! That’s one of the perfume my ex boyfriend got me . Not my first time using , I’m a repeat user . When I like something keep buying it ! Lol . No need to improve it . The bottle are very nice and unique. I would buy it again and every time I get the chance to
2 months agoMiami
Wow!! This is the best perfume out there. This fragrance gets me every time. I try changing to other brands but I always keep going back to this one. Lasts all day and the bottle is never ending, just two sprays and you will smell great all day. I cant live without it
a month agoManchester, CT
I really liked this Narciso Rodriguez perfume scent. It truly is long lasting and the fragrance is absolutely feminine and sultry. The packaging that it came in was gorgeous and the price is reasonable considering a little goes a long way!!
2 months agoGreensboro, NC
I got a sample of this one from Sephora and it smells so good I would definitely buy the bottle for sure. I’d never heard of the brand before but it lasts long and I would totally recommend it to others
2 months agoBronx , NY
Amor a primer olor !!!! Dios el mejor perfume definitivamente el mejor Suave , fuerte se puede usar a cualquier hora del día porque no molesta es algo así como la combinación perfecta.