BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

narciso rodriguez for her l'eau eau de toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Esta me gustaria probar bshsbshs hsbsvs hssvs jss sbsjbd ...1 Answers
  • What are the main notes in this fragrance ?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brit T.
New York
By far the best smelling perfume I have smelt! Light fresh and airy. You will absolutely fall in love.
Clara B.
Smells great. I don't own it but I've tested it in the mall. I'd wear it in the cooler months.
Olga Janeth O.
I got this for my mother in law on Christmas, I got the whole set and they gave me an extra one as a gift and I kept it, my mother in law loved it and so I did, very nice clean scent, long lasting, it is pricey but I think it's worth it for an special gift. The packaging is so nice and the color as well.
Delphine R.
What a beautifukky feminine fragrance! I've had this perfume for a few years now and it is very light and fresh, perfect for summer. The only thing I regret but it is my skin's problem is that it doesn't hold a long time. I like changing perfume from time to time so I'll probably  try a different fragrance in the future.
👑💎Dina Z.
melilla
Excelente perfume con una aroma muy agradable antes creia que era de sus olores fuerte ..pero no alo contrario te deja un olor a flores y seductivo
Giselle L.
What are the main notes in this fragrance ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Esta me gustaria probar bshsbshs hsbsvs hssvs jss sbsjbd jjdd bkebd ndnd bdjd bjd w

back