BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

narciso rodriguez for her l'eau eau de toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Esta me gustaria probar bshsbshs hsbsvs hssvs jss sbsjbd ...1 Answers
  • What are the main notes in this fragrance ?2 Answers
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
My husband bought me this perfume on a vacation. So it has scent memories for me. But is reallis such a beautiful floral fragrance. It is long lasting and blends beautifully with my skin. This is definitely in my top ten if my 50+ perfumes!
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
My daily, go to scent. It's a musky coolness that changes as the day goes on, interacting with my body's warmth. It's very long lasting even though it's a toilette.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
I love the aroma of this perfume, it is one of my favorites, I recommend it to anyone who wants to use it. Because besides everything it lasts throughout the day!!! I loved this product ❤
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This is a very clean scent...it smells very fresh. When first applied it smells quite strong but dries down nicely. Staying power is average and for me lasts about 5 hours. If sprayed on clothes the scent literally lasts all day. This is a nice scent that can be worn all year, but since it is quite strong I prefer it for Fall and Winter.
Nino N.
It is quite expensive, long lasting perfume. It has musky wood scent, which I find very sensual and elegant, but it is not particularly suitable for my style. I think this scent is very strong and better for winter, suitable for day and night. The scent stays on clothes for long too.
Kimberly R.
El Cajon, CA
This is a beautiful scent! It works well for day or night and is a fragrance that transitions well between seasons. I love the notes and how the top note fades and gives way to the bottom notes. Great scent if you're shopping for a gift and aren't sure what to get them!
Wendy G.
This is a great long lasting perfume. It's really cute in the packaging. The formula is floral it's romantic and I love it. I got it influenced by my mom from Macy's came with a great set. This is a great fall fragrance I think. It's an amazing product.
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
My favorite perfume. I have used this for about 9-10 years and keep buying more! I now have several of Narciso Rodriguez's fragrances, but this is my go-to. It is a very clean scent, not too flowery / girly. I always get compliments on it and several of my friends have purchased it after smelling mine.
Lil C.
Glendale, CA
My everyday fragrance for winter!! Can't get enough of the smell. It completes my outfit and I can never ever leave the house without it! So long lasting and lovely, I also use its perfume and lotion.
Melissa T.
Rochester, MN
One of my all time faves! This smells amazing!! It lasts a long time, and when I'm wearing this people will often ask what I'm wearing. I will definitely repurchase this fragrance.
Giselle L.
What are the main notes in this fragrance ?
raquel a.
Calle peñuelas 10 bajo izquierda ontigola
Esta me gustaria probar bshsbshs hsbsvs hssvs jss sbsjbd jjdd bkebd ndnd bdjd bjd w

Amazon