Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'absolu Eau de Parfum Spray

This intense and enveloping fragrance captures the signature heart of musk in a voluptuous bouquet of jasmine. At the base, chypre patchouli and sandalwoods create an enchanting trail. Notes: Jasmine, Musk, Amberlyn, Sandalwood, Patchouli. Style: Intoxicating. Feminine. Timeless.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'absolu Eau de Parfum Spray!
What an intoxicating rich scent. It works so well with my body chemistry (I'm on the sweeter side) to create a mysterious femme fatale scent that is irresistible, dark, and sexy. It's feminine and musky with a bit of je ne sais quoi. It's a perfume you definitely need to sample.
Sophisticated and classy. All dressed up and everywhere to go. This warm and musky fragrance is balanced out with the perfect amount of floral and feminine. i felt chic and elegant wearing this.
This is my ultimate favorite perfume ever. This scent is so elegant. I love the floral scent. I receive so many compliments every time I wear this perfume. The scent will last me all day long. This is my second bottle and I will re purchase it again.
San Antonio, TX
For the ladies who like a more commanding scent without the daisies and froo froo, this is one of the best. It's tied with elizabeth and james nirvana black for me.
Houston
This is my absolute favorite! Smells exotic and the perfume last longer through the day! It is nicely packaged and the bottle is beautiful. The perfume smells heavenly and leaves a lasting smell.
Lauderhill, FL
One of the many few signature smells i claim. Haha so pure. Like a WOMAN ! frangances range from middle school flirt to business woman; this smells business woman. Price is convenient for the product bwcause its amazing! Hes an amazing designer as well shout out to you narciso!!
Louisville, KY
This is a very sophisticated scent. I call this my grown woman date night perfume. It makes me feel confident and even at 44 quite sexy. It’s a warm scent and a little goes a long way. My husband loves this on me also. It’s not an everyday kind of perfume. Save this one for special occasions when you want to stand out and feel like the only woman in the room.
Wonderful!! It lasts the whole day and smells so good. Everyone knows I have been in that place because my perfume smells. There is nothing I would change in that product! I think it is amazing! I wear it for 7 years and still haven't find something better!
Love every Narciso scent! I cannot say one negative about it. Just a very classy elegant scent that is so feminine - just how I like it.
Chicago
Love love this fragrance. I wear this everyday. I get lots of compliments on this scent. It’s bold and grabs the attention.

Looking for your answer?