Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'absolu Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ne3shi_Winnee R.Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'absolu Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sobia J.Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'absolu Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Federica 🥀.

BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

This intense and enveloping fragrance captures the signature heart of musk in a voluptuous bouquet of jasmine. At the base, chypre patchouli and sandalwoods create an enchanting trail. Notes: Jasmine, Musk, Amberlyn, Sandalwood, Patchouli. Style: Intoxicating. Feminine. Timeless. see more...

Anisa S.
Bolzano
This perfume is absolutely the best I've ever tried. Traduci
I'm currently on my second bottle, and I have to say this scent never grows old. The tuberose is nicely countered with musk and sandalwood.
Out of all the Narciso Rodriguez perfumes I've used, this is the most long-lasting one. It starts out strong on the floral side but eventually simmers down to a musky scent. In terms of packaging, I LOVE how Narciso Rodriguez always go for the simple form. It's modern, practical, yet still manages to stand out.
Ne3shi_Winnee R.
Gwardamangia, Pieta
Those who know me know I am an absolute perfume addict. I could go on and on to repurchase this. I feel that it does not have the same popularity of the others but it's definitely in my top 5 favourite perfumes 😍😍
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I received the sample size of this perfume with one of my Sephora purchases and I really wanted to love this fragrance it’s really warm and kind of floral but I can’t help but think of an old lady smell whenever I spray this
Federica 🥀.
Rome
As for my personal taste, I don't like it at all.
It's too strong and the scent is really weird, it makes you want to sneeze as soon as you smell it :(
It's only my personal opinion, but I wouldn't recommend it at all!
I put two stars because I really like the packaging, ahah xx
Sobia J.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Loveee this product. I remember testing it for the first time at Duty free shop, and the fragrance from that dot of perfume lasted the entire flight and actually got me addicted throughout the flight. That was the reason The very next day it was on my dresser 😍 . Love it's subtle yet daring and long lasting fragrance that just keeps me going all day.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
Gorgeous. I bought it from Dubai last year amd since that time im crazy about it. The color of the bottle is nice and the scent is incredibly good. Very long lasting. I highly recommend