Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Cathy W.Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Wendy M.Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Patti M.

BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Cathy W.
Purchased the rollerball. A little bit is all I need. This is definitely a night time scent. Very unique, different from the floral and fruit scents out there. It is long lasting, lasts a whole night.
Wendy M.
This perfume is my fall/winter pick. The scent is exotic and floral. I got a sample from Sephora 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since. The fragrance is long-lasting. You don't need more than 2 sprays and your set all day. This perfume will garner you many compliments from males and females alike.
Donne E.
I love this fragrance so much. It envelops you and it's very long lasting. I call this kind of perfume a "get-you-a-date" perfume lol. In any case, I wear this perfume when I feel like taking charge for the day.
Laila S.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite fragance. I love it. I feel elegant and special with this perfume.
Sharon H.
One whiff and I was in love. Super faint, sweet but not overwhelming. Leaves you wanting another sniff
Melissa K.
I love this sent! It is actually my husbands favorite perfume I have owned. I'm not good at describing smells. I am very picky with perfume and this one is awesome. The bottle is sleek and is a nice staple in my collection.
Sidra N.
This perfume has an amazing smell, it is just the right scent between earthy and floral . A little bit more on the earthy side however. The perfume lasts a really long time. This compared to the dior blooming bouquet is a little bit more stronger. So with this a little goes a long way.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
Embark on a journey into a heart of musk with all its multiple facets and discover a mysterious essence for an unforgettable woman, graced with sophistication and femininity. The blend of floral, amber, and woody notes expresses a subtle elegance that captures the senses and leaves a timeless, tender trail.

Notes:
Honey Flower, Solar Musk, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Amberlyn, Vanilla, Tactile Musk, Tactile Woods, Vetiver.
Style:
Warm. Sensual. Feminine.

The scent lasts a couple hours on me and has a medium range projection.
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This perfume is not my favorite amongst trying it! At first it smells pleasant although it is incredibly strong. Although the sent is almost intoxicatingly strong at first, it disappears in 30 minutes leaving no trace you ever put it on. This is a perfume I will leave to spray in my living room since it disappears so quickly.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood , WA
Wow this is the best fragrance I’ve ever tried!!!! I have tested, sampled, been gifted, and purchased so many perfumes in my life but NONE have been as amazing as For Her!!! I understand fragrances are a personal preference, and my preference is that this is the best smelling perfume on the market. I will most likely be buying this forever.