BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

This perfume has a blend of osmanthus, honey flower, amberlyn, solar musk, tactile woods, orange blossom, vanilla, tactile musk, vetiver. see more...

Elif K.
I’m more of a floral-fresh type of person but this is my go to whenever I’m going somewhere at night. It give me a strong, independent, and boss a** b vibe. I get the most compliments with this perfume but I’ve noticed that men prefer it more. Literally all of my male coworkers even friends love this scent. A male coworker of mine even asked for a link and bought it for this girlfriend.
Katisdley G.
I absolutely ADORE this perfume and have purchased it many times . The scent is slightly musky, but also feminine and sexy. It is pretty strong so I use it all the time ! This is one must have fragrance specially for sexy night outs !
Winking M.
Pahrump
This is a great EDT.  Great for the office.  The only thing, it has no lasting power.  Buy the perfume instead if you want longevity of your perfume.
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
I think this an amazing scent, one of my top three picks ever.  Warm, earthy (think woods, florals and musk), seductive and luxurious.  To me, this is what a sexy woman smells like. Unfortunately the husband thinks this smells "old lady"ish.  When I wear this one now, I wear it for me.
Maria G.
Los Angeles
My new fragrance 😍

A classic, romantic & sexy
This is a lovely light fragrance for such a sexy aroma. Smells like light spice, a hint of vanilla and florals. Very fresh. Hubby goes nuts for it. Ideal for dining or going out and not go unnoticed, the setting is excellent. It is a scent to use on cold days or every day in New York.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this narciso rodriguez for her eau de toilette. I rated it a 4 out of 5. I really enjoyed the scent because it smelled so different than most fragrances. It smelled high end and the scent stayed with me. Do packaging was okay, not my style. I like feminine glitzy stuff. They would only give me 1 fl oz for my voucher and this didn't make the cut because I think I should receive more product than that!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really nice sweet scent I love it reminds me of Chloe perfume really great perfume really great value but it is very pricey really love the bottle kind of like a medium size really recommend this anyways
Shana Z.
If I could take a bath in this scent I would. It's amazing. It's the right mix of musk and delicious. I can never have enough. I buy the lotion and the perfume and layer them. This lasts alllllllll day! I get compliments all the time.
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
This is my go-to perfume for evening. I love that it has a more musky smell that's still very sexy and feminine. I've been using this for years and have no complaints. The fragrance lasts a long time but isn't overpowering. Definitely recommend.
Shekeita M.
Atlanta, GA
My signature scent! Its not incredibly floral but its fresh and sophisticated. It lasts forever on my skin as well my clothes. I carry a mini with me at all times. I call this a feminine version of a cologne.
Brit T.
New York
Hello I recently tried the Narsico Rodriguez Her in the pink bottle, I wanted to know the difference between the pink and black bottle. Thank you.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite scent?