3 colors available

BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

This perfume has a blend of osmanthus, honey flower, amberlyn, solar musk, tactile woods, orange blossom, vanilla, tactile musk, vetiver. see more...

Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very feminine scent. smell last all day and the product has last me for months now. I would recommend this as a gift for someone's mom or for someone's girlfriend. for being the first fragrance by narciso rodriguez I have to give 2 thumbs up for making such a lovely perfume.
Sharlyne L.
Sharlyne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been looking for a new perfume for quite some time and I finally found the perfect one. I'm very picky with perfumes and love musky scents. This is absolutely perfect for me. Not too strong but the smell lasts and it smells amazing. Definitely recommend this!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells very flowery kinda like something teens should wear it's has a very pretty smell nit over powering and last a long time I'm in my 40's so it's not something I would wear but I'd recommend it for high schoolers
María Fernanda V.
María Fernanda V.
I rececived one of those fpr new year, and I totally love it. this is not a fragance for your diary. But for special ocassion. using it I make sure that you will stand out
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One whiff and I was in love! Sweet but very dainty smell. Leaves you wanting another sniff!
Najmus S.
Najmus S.
Love love it very nice flowery smell i wear it everyday i love their body lotion too
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this narciso rodriguez for her eau de toilette. I rated it a 4 out of 5. I really enjoyed the scent because it smelled so different than most fragrances. It smelled high end and the scent stayed with me. Do packaging was okay, not my style. I like feminine glitzy stuff. They would only give me 1 fl oz for my voucher and this didn't make the cut because I think I should receive more product than that!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
I think this an amazing scent, one of my top three picks ever.  Warm, earthy (think woods, florals and musk), seductive and luxurious.  To me, this is what a sexy woman smells like. Unfortunately the husband thinks this smells "old lady"ish.  When I wear this one now, I wear it for me.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very musky scent that is quite woody. It's sexy in its own way but it's not a fragrance that is for me. It's not sweet, it's not floral. It's soft, almost powdery. I will say that it's not overbearing and it isn't too strong, which I appreciate. If you like musky scents, this might be for you.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a soft perfume with a strong presence and an excellent projection. It has a very #modern smell but at the same time it also has a #traditional welcome. An echo of the #classic perfumery trade and its floral, warm and sweet cherries. I use it when I travel to #France to see my boyfriend ❤
Brit T.
Brit T.
New York
Hello I recently tried the Narsico Rodriguez Her in the pink bottle, I wanted to know the difference between the pink and black bottle. Thank you.
Little Rock , AR