BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

This perfume has a blend of osmanthus, honey flower, amberlyn, solar musk, tactile woods, orange blossom, vanilla, tactile musk, vetiver. see more...

Enny O.
Houston
I went to Sephora w/the hope of buying a regular size after receiving a sample on a postal card from Sephora. Unfortunately they didn’t have it in the store when I was there; because couldn’t get the smell out of my head I purchased the roll-on size and it was very good & it’s still good but it doesn’t last. The smell gives warm, spicy; it’s good as daily wear. Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette Spray
Katisdley G.
I absolutely ADORE this perfume and have purchased it many times . The scent is slightly musky, but also feminine and sexy. It is pretty strong so I use it all the time ! This is one must have fragrance specially for sexy night outs !
Jany C.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever!!! I love the scent and how long it lasts. I always get so many compliments when using this scent ! It is just amazing! It is one of those I always keep buying again
Winking M.
Pahrump
This is a great EDT.  Great for the office.  The only thing, it has no lasting power.  Buy the perfume instead if you want longevity of your perfume.
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
I think this an amazing scent, one of my top three picks ever.  Warm, earthy (think woods, florals and musk), seductive and luxurious.  To me, this is what a sexy woman smells like. Unfortunately the husband thinks this smells "old lady"ish.  When I wear this one now, I wear it for me.
Maria G.
Los Angeles
My new fragrance 😍

A classic, romantic & sexy
This is a lovely light fragrance for such a sexy aroma. Smells like light spice, a hint of vanilla and florals. Very fresh. Hubby goes nuts for it. Ideal for dining or going out and not go unnoticed, the setting is excellent. It is a scent to use on cold days or every day in New York.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this narciso rodriguez for her eau de toilette. I rated it a 4 out of 5. I really enjoyed the scent because it smelled so different than most fragrances. It smelled high end and the scent stayed with me. Do packaging was okay, not my style. I like feminine glitzy stuff. They would only give me 1 fl oz for my voucher and this didn't make the cut because I think I should receive more product than that!
Elif K.
I’m more of a floral-fresh type of person but this is my go to whenever I’m going somewhere at night. It give me a strong, independent, and boss a** b vibe. I get the most compliments with this perfume but I’ve noticed that men prefer it more. Literally all of my male coworkers even friends love this scent. A male coworker of mine even asked for a link and bought it for this girlfriend.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really nice sweet scent I love it reminds me of Chloe perfume really great perfume really great value but it is very pricey really love the bottle kind of like a medium size really recommend this anyways
Shana Z.
If I could take a bath in this scent I would. It's amazing. It's the right mix of musk and delicious. I can never have enough. I buy the lotion and the perfume and layer them. This lasts alllllllll day! I get compliments all the time.
Brit T.
New York
Hello I recently tried the Narsico Rodriguez Her in the pink bottle, I wanted to know the difference between the pink and black bottle. Thank you.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite scent?