Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Cathy W.Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Wendy M.Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Toilette uploaded by Patti M.

BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Buy on Sephora*
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
This is my favorite EDT to wear during cold seasons. it's strong but not overpowering, has musky and feminine scents mixed together. I've gotten a lot of "what scent are u wearing?" with this one.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
Wow this is the best fragrance I’ve ever tried!!!! I have tested, sampled, been gifted, and purchased so many perfumes in my life but NONE have been as amazing as For Her!!! I understand fragrances are a personal preference, and my preference is that this is the best smelling perfume on the market. I will most likely be buying this forever.
Lisa D.
Hialeah
Every time I run out I go to Macy’s and get myself another one of this. It is my favorite perfume. It has been for the past 5 years or so. I feel like it’s my unique fragrance, I get so many compliments on it. It is very hard to find a fragrance that suits you, if you like long lasting fragrances give it a try.
Wendy M.
This perfume is my fall/winter pick. The scent is exotic and floral. I got a sample from Sephora 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since. The fragrance is long-lasting. You don't need more than 2 sprays and your set all day. This perfume will garner you many compliments from males and females alike.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
This scent is just okay in my opinion. I know women who absolutely adore this fragrance, which is why I decided to try a sample of it. I didn't completely dislike it, but will not be purchasing a full size anytime soon. It is a very mature scent and just reminded me of something a much older woman would wear. Not necessarily a bad thing, just not what I was going for.
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This perfume is not my favorite amongst trying it! At first it smells pleasant although it is incredibly strong. Although the sent is almost intoxicatingly strong at first, it disappears in 30 minutes leaving no trace you ever put it on. This is a perfume I will leave to spray in my living room since it disappears so quickly.
Sidra N.
This perfume has an amazing smell, it is just the right scent between earthy and floral . A little bit more on the earthy side however. The perfume lasts a really long time. This compared to the dior blooming bouquet is a little bit more stronger. So with this a little goes a long way.
Melissa K.
I love this sent! It is actually my husbands favorite perfume I have owned. I'm not good at describing smells. I am very picky with perfume and this one is awesome. The bottle is sleek and is a nice staple in my collection.
Donne E.
I love this fragrance so much. It envelops you and it's very long lasting. I call this kind of perfume a "get-you-a-date" perfume lol. In any case, I wear this perfume when I feel like taking charge for the day.
Jashala f.
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I don't like floral scents, so I was expecting to absolutely hate it, but it was the total opposite. This is one of those intoxicating fragrances that I'll repurchase forever.
Regina C.