Narciso Rodriguez For Her Deluxe Mini Coffret

Fragrance Family: Earthy and WoodyScent Type: Warm WoodsKey Notes: PatchouliFragrance Description: For Her is a sensual and luminous fragrance with a modern heart of musc. Enhanced by radiant notes of rose petals, iris, and hints of amber, the result is a pure fragrance of soft florals and powdered musc. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum- 2.53 oz/ 75 mL Shower Gel- 2.53 oz/ 75 mL Body Lotion

My favorite perfume is Narciso Rodriguez. Do you like Narciso Rodriguez? And which one?
¿Son perfumes que se pueden utilizar para toda ocasión?
Start your review of Narciso Rodriguez For Her Deluxe Mini Coffret!
Kensington
Just purchased this gorgeous set for my best friend as a Christmas gift because I use the one I got for my birthday so much! It has a great mix of scents that are very clean and not too overpowering. The packaging is beautiful and I'll probably ger another set for my sister!
San Jose
I bought it for my friend. I like it because this has three kind in one package so mh friend can try all at the same time and will find out which one that she like .
Kouts, IN
Love love love these and so will you great scents with all of these I am a repeat user on these definitely you'll agree these perfumes need no improvement..great price long lasting.worth the price.. can't go wrong ..needs no improvement.. a must buy.
San Pablo
Narciso Rodriguez was supposed to be a gift for my mom...but uh...after smelling it...I think not!! I love each smell individually. So unique. My favorite has to be the hot pink bottle. It DEFINITELY lasts all day and leaves the scent on whomever I hug! (lucky them getting free perfume!)
Love the Dark Pink bottle in this fragrance. I haven't tried the others, but this is another great fragrance and gift set if you are looking for scent variety as a gift for the holidays. Nice bottles and quality brand.
Indianapolis, IN
1,133 reviews
Wow such a beautiful and amazing scent I just love everything about this product even down to the packaging and very last detail. The way this product just smells in your hair such a great product this is !
Hialeah
This perfume was not for me. It was for a gift. And I loved it. I was not sure of the perfume she will like and this was perfect with 3 different perfumes.
jacksonville, FL
I bought it for a friend and she really like its, I wasn’t so interested in the fragrance but it fit her body chemistry and smells perfect on her.
Wilmington, DE
I loved the scent of each sample so much so that I've purchased this set twice cause I couldn't decide which scent I loved most. Why limit my collection to one scent when I can experience the versatility of all four.
Barcelona
Son perfumes dulces fuertes y con mucho caracter. Una vez que te lo pones se queda impregnado muchas horas. No esta mal para las que les gustan las rosas y las olores muy fuertes.