BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

This Perfume Has A Blend Of Osmanthus, Honey Flower, Amberlyn, Solar Musk, Tactile Woods, Orange Blossom, Vanilla, Tactile Musk And Vetiver. It Is Recommended For Casual Wear. Made In France see more...

Katrina B.
Portland, OR
I honestly love this scent. It smells like an attractive sophisticated man rubbed off on you—with a feminine twist. It's understated but sexy. Also, this has lasted forever for me. I used to spray everyday, but now I only use it, a couple of times a month. I've had the same bottle for multiple years. Love. Signature scent.
Aracely L.
It suppose to be a blend of flowers, wood, and Amber. To me though I really get the floral and a hind of wood. I personally like it but it's a bit sophisticated and different.
Kris c.
I received a large sample of this and was neither overjoyed or disappointed when I wore it. It wasn't a ....run to the bathroom and wash off scent nor was it a ....I have to have this scent.
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
My favorite perfume ever! It wears so beautifully and doesn't lose its scent throughout the day.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
Gorgeous and stunning perfume. Very long lasting effect. Its pricey but totally worth the investment I highly recommend

Amazon