BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Design House: Narciso Rodriguez Year Introduced: 2003 Fragrance Notes: Pink Pepper, Lavender, Patchouli, Violet, Amber, Woody Accord Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Sadaf T.
Watford Hertfordshire, Watford
By this is the best perfume I have tried so far it has very tempting strong smell . And this is the third bottle I have been using on the go now . It has long lasting smell whenever I use it I get a lot of compliments Narciso Rodriguez Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 oz
Diane L.
Milton, ON
I got a free sample from Hudson bay and the moment i tried it on. I told myself that this perfume is a must have! It has a strong smell at first when your spraying it towards you but once this product settles down on your skin or the fabric of your cloth, the scent changes. It’s very gentle and soft. I usually sneeze when the perfume has a strong scent but this one isn’t that strong. This perfume is long lasting. It clings on to your clothes. The scent smells like a baby wash or a baby powder blended with a rosy scent. #narcisorodriguezforher #giftcrush
Ruxandra M.
I love the strong scent it has. Generally women's perfumes aren't that scented so I was pleasantly surprised. The only thing I don't like is that if I wear it in the summer with the Italian heat I live in I could make everybody ill after awhile. Overall a great perfume.
Amica T.
Louis Trichardt
I got this as a gift from my fiancé and all I can say is WOW. The musky scents in this perfume makes me feel (dare I say it) "Sexy". I use this perfume for dates or a night on the town. I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone and everyone.
Clayton J.
Toronto, ON
I LOVE this perfume. The scent is a little mature for me at times, but I cannot get enough of it. The bottle is so sleek and pretty, I love the way it looks on my vanity! I'd recommend this scent to all women, I've gotten many compliments from men!
Hanane Ⓜ.
This perfume is my faaaaave never got bored of the smell I really like eau de toilette but eau de parfum is absolutely stunning I think I'll never change this perfume
Rachel N.
Kettering , Kettering
Simply a divine fragrance, really long lasting and feminine all at the same time! When wearing this, I am sure to get compliments - in fact, since I have bought it, I know a few friends who have also purchased it! Put simply, one of the best out there!
Tayla A.
Amazing perfume! The smell is absolutely beautiful. And makes a beautiful gift to yoirself or a loved one. The smell lasts the whole day which is an A+ from me!
Janthe T.
Hedel
Deze parfum die heeft een lekkere geur niet te sterk en ook niet te zacht! Het is de eerste keer dat ik dit product gebruikt heb maar raad hem zeker aan!
Federica C.
Montevideo
The smell of this fragance is unique, i have also the ather ones from narciso rodriguez and smell realy goos like this one
Maria M.
This perfume smell good?
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell good??
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
Does this smell good like flowers
Lily K.
Does it smell like expensive flowers
Nazia K.