BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Design House: Narciso Rodriguez Year Introduced: 2003 Fragrance Notes: Pink Pepper, Lavender, Patchouli, Violet, Amber, Woody Accord Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
This smells amazing. It's not overly powering so it's perfect for scent sensitive people.
Noemi F.
Trenton NJ
Otro de mis preferidos, con aroma diferente, deliciosa y delicada, q esta en mi piel todo el día aunq sude! Lo amo
SARAH ..
I bought this perfume as a gift for my mum as she kept saying that it was the most amazing perfume ever and she wanted it. I ended up falling in love with it too! I can’t describe how good and classy and intense this eau de parfum is. It literally lasts more than all day. If I put my coat back in my closet after using this perfume it will keep on smelling this good for days and days. I love the packaging too, so simple and essential yet pleasing. It’s a 5-star perfume for sure.
Angela P.
lisbn
You know that some product is your favorite if you use it for 3-4 years in a row.. Spray it in the morning and it lasts the whole day.
Unfortunately it’s not the cheapest perfume on the market, but it is definitely worth spending some coin on it. It will last for a long time, because one spay is enough to last the whole day.
Sadaf T.
Watford Hertfordshire, Watford
By this is the best perfume I have tried so far it has very tempting strong smell . And this is the third bottle I have been using on the go now . It has long lasting smell whenever I use it I get a lot of compliments Narciso Rodriguez Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 oz
Diane L.
Milton, ON
I got a free sample from Hudson bay and the moment i tried it on. I told myself that this perfume is a must have! It has a strong smell at first when your spraying it towards you but once this product settles down on your skin or the fabric of your cloth, the scent changes. It’s very gentle and soft. I usually sneeze when the perfume has a strong scent but this one isn’t that strong. This perfume is long lasting. It clings on to your clothes. The scent smells like a baby wash or a baby powder blended with a rosy scent. #narcisorodriguezforher #giftcrush
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
I got first a small sample and directly fall in love with this perfume till run to get it fast !!!
Love the fragrance and the cute bottle !!
One of the best parfumes i ever tried !!! Recommending to alll !
Ruxandra M.
I love the strong scent it has. Generally women's perfumes aren't that scented so I was pleasantly surprised. The only thing I don't like is that if I wear it in the summer with the Italian heat I live in I could make everybody ill after awhile. Overall a great perfume.
Amica T.
Louis Trichardt
I got this as a gift from my fiancé and all I can say is WOW. The musky scents in this perfume makes me feel (dare I say it) "Sexy". I use this perfume for dates or a night on the town. I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone and everyone.
Clayton J.
Toronto, ON
I LOVE this perfume. The scent is a little mature for me at times, but I cannot get enough of it. The bottle is so sleek and pretty, I love the way it looks on my vanity! I'd recommend this scent to all women, I've gotten many compliments from men!
Maria M.
This perfume smell good?
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell good??
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
Does this smell good like flowers
Lily K.
Does it smell like expensive flowers
Nazia K.