BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Design House: Narciso Rodriguez Year Introduced: 2003 Fragrance Notes: Pink Pepper, Lavender, Patchouli, Violet, Amber, Woody Accord Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is a nice scent but has a bit of a cleaner scent to me . The scent also reminds me of someone in the military . I guess my coworker wore it.
Anna A.
I'm in love with this smell my husband loves it 😉and so do I
If you don't have this i would recommend buying it its just beyond amazing
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Amazing amazing amazing. You want a sexy smell here you go girl. It's so good. If you don't like strong perfume maybe it isn't for you
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
I love this because it smells great I bought it for my grandmother the smell,smells good it last for about a long time it depends
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
Very happily surprised on the light classic fragrance.Very nice sensual scent for every day and for women of all ages.

Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
A bit non-descript. Light and fresh but doesn't jump out at me. I would probably sail right by it in the store.
Nancy E.
Hialeah, FL
One of my all times favorites also. Always have been on my collection even before it was discovered
Leighann S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love it
It smells amazing last long.little bit goes along way.couldnt ask for a better perfume

Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
This smells amazing. It's not overly powering so it's perfect for scent sensitive people.
Angela P.
lisbn
You know that some product is your favorite if you use it for 3-4 years in a row.. Spray it in the morning and it lasts the whole day.
Unfortunately it’s not the cheapest perfume on the market, but it is definitely worth spending some coin on it. It will last for a long time, because one spay is enough to last the whole day.
Maria M.
This perfume smell good?
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell good??
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
Does this smell good like flowers
Lily K.
Does it smell like expensive flowers
Nazia K.