Narciso Rodriguez Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 oz

Design House: Narciso Rodriguez Year Introduced: 2003 Fragrance Notes: Pink Pepper, Lavender, Patchouli, Violet, Amber, Woody Accord Recommended Use: Casual

How much does this parfume cost?
I don't like sweet and heavy perfumes. Howbdoes it smells and how long stays this scent?
I love the black one ! Is my favorite ! I how does this one smell?
Start your review of Narciso Rodriguez Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 oz!
Boulder
I stumbled on this scent casually a few years ago, loved it, but never purchased due to the price tag  Six months ago i was given a bottle as a gift and i know i’ve found my signature scent! it’s powerful, feminine, sexy, and not overwhelmingly floral. i get so many compliments when i wear it
Brooklyn , NY
Love this fragrance! To me it smells like a successful woman. A little goes a long way! One spray will last practically the entire day! Fell in love with this on a cruise got it for a great price. Only break it out every now and again, but it definitely one of my favorite fragrances.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is the freshest and sexiest scent I have ever used. It is musky, yet feminine. It smells like baby powder and vanilla and I am always getting compliments and asked what I am wearing. I cannot wait to try the other products by Narciso.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how this scent smells! I originally thought it might be too girly for me but it’s not at all. I would def recommend trying it if you’re looking for a new perfume to try [product:narciso-rodriguez-eau-de-parfum-spray-1.6-oz]
oshkosh
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great all season floral perfume. Lasts pretty long. My husband loves this one on me. The bottle is very simple compared to some other perfumes I own and I have had it broken on me once before while the bottle was still full. But it was only once out the many times I have repurchased it.
Absolutely my all time favorite perfume. A little goes a long way and you will be able to smell it even at night when you go to bed. I don't wear it every day, I would say that it's an evening parfum.
The perfume itself is a more powdery and floral version of the original. For me personally it’s a bit too sweet, but it stays on for the longest time and is great if you love feminine scents
I've been wearing this scent for over a year and I love it. It's very sophisticated with a sultry twist. Perfect for someone who doesn't like fruity or floral scents. I wear it every day.
Texas
I love this perfume because its soft enough to use to work without offending anyone. The packaging is simple. It is a smell that changes in softness as hours pass but still lingers.
Columbus, OH
The best perfume if you like deep, warm notes. I typically only wear this during winter months. But it’s one of the best! It has a long wear time and I typically only need 1 spray!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...