BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Design House: Narciso Rodriguez Year Introduced: 2003 Fragrance Notes: Pink Pepper, Lavender, Patchouli, Violet, Amber, Woody Accord Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Shakira C.
Definitely is one among my favorite fragrances it's very long lasting the scent is pleasant and comfortable to wear I've purchased it multiple times plus the bottle looks amazing on your vanity it's so slick and has a really nice shade of pink
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This smells so good! I got a free sample of this at ulta and immediately fell in love. The smell is gentle and light. Perfect for just a quick spray. It has a baby powdery smell lightly. The scent makes me feel relaxed. I do recommend This perfume!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I have problems with Parfums, not all fragrance are made for me! But this is an excellent choice. Why? Soft rose's petals, iris,...well I cannot describe it. But the smell is unique and not makes me allergic to this! I can buy it again and again. Higly Recommend
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
My mom has this perfume and I love when she wears it! It's smells super good. It's has a long lasting smell. But it's more for when you go out cause it's kind of strong. But I believe my mom would buy this again. So I reallly recommend this.
Im in love with this perfume scent. Its so settle and perfect for the summer time. I also recommend the black one. Thats my all time favorite. I just recently bought another one cause i was almost out!
Abigail G.
I received a sample of this perfume. It smells amazing. I would recommend for anyone. Currently I'm trying to save up to purchase. It is slightly expensive but only think it's worth it.
Natalie W.
I have been wearing this fragrance for over 8 years.  It's light enough for summer but still has staying power for colder months.  I get so many compliments on it.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
I very rarely like perfume. It's normally too fruity or floral for me to really enjoy. This scent though is unique and I adore it. It's got a nice musk scent to it with a hint of floral and wood that balances nicely. I am always asked what I am wearing when I have it on and have kept this scent in my collection for the last decade. It's the one thing my ex did right in recommending.
Rikki G.
Knightdale, NC
This is seriously one of my favorite perfumes! The perfume lasts a long time, and it's not over-powering. This does smell an awful lot like an old Sarah Jessica Parker perfume from the early 2000s, but that's not necessarily a bad thing!
Maria I.
Palos Park, IL
Bought it for a friend she loved the smell! Although it has a floral smell and I hate that I thought it wasn't that bad it was more my friends taste rather than mine
Maria M.
This perfume smell good?
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smell good??
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
Does this smell good like flowers
Lily K.
Does it smell like expensive flowers
Nazia K.