Narciso Rodriguez By Narciso Rodriguez Womens Eau De Toilette (EDT) Spray 3.4 Oz

BY NARCISO RODRIGUEZ

Launched by the design house of Narciso Rodriguez.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
Normally I don't consider there to be rules when wearing perfume, because it's all about preference. But there are some considerations with this fragrance. For Her is a very woodsy and musky fragrance. It almost have a smoky smell to it.since it's such a spicy and bold fragrance, I wouldn't consider it one that you'd want to wear on s hot and humid summer day. This is a sultry and mature night fragrance better suited for fall and winter I my opinion. The key word to this perfume is mature. It almost has a smell of vintage perfumes from the 50's and 60's. I'm thinking it's the patchouli and musk. I assumed it would be s sweet and warm fragrance, but there's more pepper than sweet.
Yami C.
Yami C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells spectacular. It's soft and feminine but has warm undertones. I've bought 3 bottles. Best deal is online at any reputable perfume discount place. I like fragrancex.
Val G.
Val G.
Brooklyn
Loving Narciso is easy! It's delightfully delicious!! Great addition to my collection.
Amy C.
Amy C.
La Verne, CA
I love this perfume, my mom got this for me on my birthday two years ago and it's still going strong! I don't use it everyday, mostly use it if I'm not at home and I'm going to a special occasion. this perfume smells amazing
Susan  C.
Susan C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE if you see it at a store GET it because it smells amazing!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is the best perfume ever, completely worth the price point. Its deep and stays with you but the musk doesn't over power and it lingers all day long. Its feminine and also sexy.... its a must sniff.
wendy r.
wendy r.
I love this parfum smells really good and have very Long fixation so i recommendeed this for u i has this Long time ago and i love it
barbara c.
barbara c.
This perfume smells devine! I got it as a gift from my mom and now it has become my favorite. Its perfect for a night out i recommend it to everyone!
Yuri F.
Yuri F.
I love this perfume. I got it as a gift from my husband last Christmas and I most say I was impressed. The fragrance is not strong but very pleasing and stays on all day.
Tanj H.
Tanj H.
London
This is a beautiful woody/musky fragrance, similar to oud, I love oud so defo a go to for evenings. Quite pricey but worth it in my opinion.