Naproxen Sodium Liquid-Filled Capsules, 220mg, 120ct, by Equate, Compare to Aleve Liquid Gels

BY EQUATE

Pain reliever / Fever reducer (NSAID). Strength to last 12 hours. Compare to Aleve Gels active ingredient. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Equate Naproxen Sodium capsules are great. We would all rather not have aches and pains, but, for those times when we do, it's nice to know we can turn to the pain relief found in them. They work great on mild to moderate aches and pains. I notice they work best for me when I have headaches and pain in my joints. Because they are in liquid gel form, they work faster. And, they stay working for a full 12 hours.
Danielle L.
Clarks Summit , PA
good bang for your buck, why buy the expensive brand when your just paying for a name. provides good pain releif, it is affordable and easy to get at any walmart, Compares well with the name brands, i will be buying again if needed in the future.
Kaitlyn R.
Love this I take one in the morning and I'm set all day after workout and when I have a sore muscle it's a keepers