BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

Specially formulated salt scrub balanced to perfectly provide gentle yet effective micro-exfoliation. Specially formulated salt scrub delicately balanced to perfectly provide gentle yet effective micro-exfoliation. As skin is polished smooth Chamomile and Calendula provide calming benefits while Aloe Extract Chamomile - Provides soothing, calming and cleansing properties. Smoothes out and improves elasticity and tissue strength. Aloe Extract -  Skin rejuvenating antioxidant known to heal and soothe tired skin.Calendula -  Lessens the effects of ageing and hydrates the skin. Smooth Over Body Scrub see more...

• How does this leave your skin feeling?2 Answers
  • Pra que serve exatamente isso?2 Answers
  • Is this product good good sensitive skin type?9 Answers
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
This is a great body scrub! I always keep some in my shower and use it about twice a week. This is a great brand and you will never go wrong with it! I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants smooth skin!
Linda A.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Get it now because this right here makes u feel like a whole new person after using it I love the smell . It's not pricey at all , great scent ,
Britany G.
Britany G.
Body Scrubs are my favorite and this one is one of my favorites a really good body scrub and smells amazing I use them all the time
Khushi P.
Khushi P.
This brand is great! The body scrub is awesome! Pretty gritty, and lathers well too, purchased online. Kinda pricey but with it!
nicole g.
nicole g.
Wellness Guru Expert
Makes body feel so smooth. Especially on your legs it works so well. Do this before or after shaving and voila
Angel A.
Angel A.
Gloucester, VA
This scrub is so amazing! It makes me feel so soft and clean and I use it alot so will be buying more!
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
This love this product and it's very effective and no cons unless your have allergies. It's great!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love how smooth this makes my skin. It also smells really good. I would recommend it
Allie S.
Allie S.
If you want to get smooth skin you have got to try this stuff! It works wonders!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I adore body scrubs and this is definite near the top of my list of favorites. Although expensive I feel it is worth it. It smells nice and is soothing as well as softening. I like to use this right before I shave so that the hair is exposed more so I get a closer shave! Worth the money and very luxurious.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Carriere, MS
Is this more coarse formula or more lotion with exfoliants in it?
A G.
A G.
Woodbridge, NJ
Is this product good good sensitive skin type?
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
What's everyone's thought on this product
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los banos , CA
How does this leave your skin feeling?
Liany R.
Liany R.
Belém
Pra que serve exatamente isso?