BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

Three shades of concealer in the one palette allowing you to blend to create your own perfect shade. Help your flaws fade into the background with Napoleon Perdis Pro-Palette Concealer. It contains three neutral shades that complement all skin tones. Each shade can be worn alone or blended together to combat redness, dark circles, and discoloration. This hydrating formula contains light diffusing properties to banish blemishes, hide dark circles, puffiness and any other imperfections giving you a flawless finish. Palette Correct & Conceal see more...

• Is this product a good recommendation for covering acne/zits ? I ...1 Answers
Violet E.
Salisbury, MD
It's a really good product. Anything that can go on as easy as this is definitely on my "Love" list. I think people would definitely benefit from using this product. It's a really good product and I would definitely recommend it.
Marianthony M.
I love this paletica outline its tones are incredible charm I really think it goes very well with many skin tones
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
Is this product a good recommendation for covering acne/zits ? I have a break out in my forehead area and need a good product