BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

Mellow Yellow Camouflage fine lines, dark circles and blemishes with our skin-perfecting Mighty Concealer Pen. The formula s advanced hydrogel technology delivers a smooth, long-lasting finish and a radiant complexion in just a few strokes.   Perfect skin is merely seconds away. Obscure imperfections with this nifty concealer pen. Infused with our advanced hydrogel technology, the easy-to-use pen delivers a smooth, long-lasting finish and a radiant complexion. Not to mention, this brilliant little gadget fits perfectly in your purse for evening touch-ups. "A flawless complexion is just a click away" - NAPOLEON Concealer Pen, Mellow Yellow see more...

• "It has wonderful, natural looking coverage." in 1 review
  • "It blends out to my natural skin color and stays on all day. " in 1 review
Rylee D.
Jacksonville, FL
Once again you really can't go wrong with any np product. This concealer does everything right. Not too thick by any means, but definitely full coverage under eyes, for redness or covering imperfections. Can't go wrong here
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
I don't wear loads of makeup. No foundation. I use this product with a good blending brush under my eyes only. It blends out to my natural skin color and stays on all day.
Kaisa L.
Missoula, MT
This concealer has hyluronic acid in it so it really moisturizes and helps fight fine lines and crepey-ness while it conceals. I am fair and use the pink beige color. It has wonderful, natural looking coverage. Skin care and cosmetics in one.
Ashley M.
I really like this product! It is nice to keep in my purse and use whenever I need it. It goes on nice and smooth and gives nice coverage!
member-eee8d1ca1
Colonia, NJ
Nice concealer not all the way for me because i have a covergirl foundation right now but it is a good product.
Alison F.
This product does have quite good coverage, it also doesn't leave your face feeling dry after a few hours. I prefer to keep it as a touch up pen rather then use it when applying a full face, but that's just my option and how this product works for me
Sephora  H.
A nice simple and handy product! stays on for long and keeps the look very natural!